By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Has Shipped 6.2 Million Worldwide

This forum is filled with FFX fanboys, open your eyes people, notice the terrible story telling and the douchey characters! Such whores, only wanting flash and no substance. (And no, before any of you say something, I'm not defending FFXIII)

Doesn't look like it will outsell FFVIII, which is a shame, that abomination deserves to die. Oh well, here's to the next FF, eh?

Around the Network

Wow over tracked by a lot. Now to see which system was over tracked...

Also, Square-Enix still has a lot of faith in this series despite the poor sales: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (and I heard a -3 coming?) VS and God knows what else they are doing.

They should just move on and work on a new entry.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:

Wow over tracked by a lot. Now to see which system was over tracked...

Also, Square-Enix still has a lot of faith in this series despite the poor sales: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (and I heard a -3 coming?) VS and God knows what else they are doing.

They should just move on and work on a new entry.

They need to capitalise on the game engine without having to go to the expense of creating a whole new world and story line. Easier to re-use assets when the world remains the same.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

So Fallout 3 is the best selling RPG of this generation after all, even without PC sales. 6.13 million sold to customers on consoles alone.

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:

By that logic quite a lot of people were disgusted with FF X.

No no, people were turned off by the 1970s Charlie's Angel's theme accompanied with it.

So basically, in the end the performance of FF XIII-2 won't be all that important. We'll find a way to bash FF XIII regardless of the outcome.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Around the Network

i doubt it will sell more, if they want the game to sell more IMO they should release the xbox 360 version in japan.

Yes, every sale deserved for the greatest game of all time.

finalrpgfantasy said:
i doubt it will sell more, if they want the game to sell more IMO they should release the xbox 360 version in japan.

They did .

finalrpgfantasy said:

They already did...and fuck all happened xD

Slimebeast said:

So Fallout 3 is the best selling RPG of this generation after all, even without PC sales. 6.13 million sold to customers on consoles alone.

Throw in PC and Steam sales and I'm sure It's at 7+ million.

I thought New Vegas was on pace to outsell Fallout 3 but it didn't happen.

Either way this game still outsold Mass Effect 2 by a lot.

It's just that simple.