By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - George Lucas adds a Nooo! to Return of the Jedi Blu-ray (I'm serious)

Porcupine_I said:

someone posted this on facebook as an allegory on how Lucas handles the Star Wars franchise, thought i share it

That's hilarious and accurate.

I'll just wait for the unaltered movies to hit Blu-ray sometime next year (most likely).

Around the Network

We all know that fat goiter necked fukker is holding back the original versions for when he releases each movie individually.

If anything the special edition at least comes in a really nice box.

I was disappointed at first because it was small and I thought it would be nothing special, but it's in a semi-hard case and the inside is kind of like a book. Each of the discs has a separate two page spread with a really nice painting.

At least that's an up.

Oh. My. Gawd you guys, have you see the latest edit!?

Alderaan shoots first now.

twesterm said:

Twesterm, I'm eating dinner and posting on VGChartz at the same time and that gif almost caused me to choke to death!  Too funny!

Around the Network

what is the problem here? Why so touchy?

twesterm said:

OMG, those are fucking horrible.  But these two are the worst. 

First, Lucas feels he needs to enforce that Greedo shot first.

And last, Lucas wants to make Han a pacifist.

Complete BULLSHIT!!

i just watched the latest Installment of "Half in the bag" about these issues.

it's quite interesting.

http://redlettermedia.com/half-in-the-bag/the-people-vs-george-lucas-and-star-wars-discussion/

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Erik Aston said:
It takes two people to paint a masterpiece. One to paint it, and one to shoot him before he ruins it.

Somebody needed to metaphorically shoot George Lucas a long time ago. (Someone needs to metaphorically shoot Shigeru Miyamoto today.)

I wish I had not got the original trilogy on DVD when I did, but got the unruined version he released a few years later. No chance I want it on Blu-Ray with even more stupid changes.

why?

At least he didn't add more Jar Jar..