By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim PS3 boycott?

I don't see the problem with DLC. It gives the devs a chance to make money by offering the hardcore fans more content.

Around the Network

You are not worthy of this game

Dark Souls ftw!!

PullusPardus said:
You are not worthy of this game

Indeed, also I'm very doubtful one can do everything in skyrim in less then a month so really all PS3 owners have to do is the play the game and before you know it before finishing it DLC is out.

Former something....

Skyrim's already has more content, than any game basically. Plus I wouldn't get that game for PS3 or 360 anyways.

so I am boycotting the PS3 version :P

My problem with DLC isn't that it's DLC. It's that it has taken the place of a lot of expansion packs, and as a result... even really good ones like mass effect, don't have whole party voiced. 

Around the Network

i'm not buying until 2014. does that help?

really though thats the actual estimated time for purchase of skyrim. and a few other games. 2013 on COD3 and 2012 for battlefield3.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

really though thats the actual estimated time for purchase of skyrim. and a few other games. 2013 on COD3 and 2012 for battlefield3.

I recommend game fly if your going to wait that long. I use it to play a lot of games I normally would never buy. I am against the principle of noy supporting developers, but there are only so many games I can justify buying.

It's not important.

4 ≈ One

chocoloco said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

I recommend game fly if your going to wait that long. I use it to play a lot of games I normally would never buy. I am against the principle of noy supporting developers, but there are only so many games I can justify buying.

thanks for the AV but thats about how long i've always waited and with that shit gamestop pulled with the deus ex game i won't be buying games from them any more.

The game isn't worthy of my purchase day 1 after the buggy, glitchy and empty shell of a game Oblivion turned out to be. I'll wait till the price drops.