By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim PS3 boycott?

I'm getting Dark Souls instead anyways.   Another game DLC coming to PS3 late....

Around the Network

It's only a month delay and besides, isn't Skyrim due next year?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Dark souls will be a great game, but to boycott a game because a "DLC" is released as timed exclusive is ridiculous.

I got fallout new vegas, which had timed exclusive dlc and guess what? I haven't yet purchased dlcs for it. Will probably never.

Why don't you just boycott the DLC?

mantlepiecek said:

Dark souls will be a great game, but to boycott a game because a "DLC" is released as timed exclusive is ridiculous.

I got fallout new vegas, which had timed exclusive dlc and guess what? I haven't yet purchased dlcs for it. Will probably never.

Why don't you just boycott the DLC?

Or you can just wait for the GOTY/ complete edition or whatever they decide to call it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:

o_O! are you being serious? lol

11.11.11 or 11.1.11 cant remember

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

No this year, in a jam packed month, so who the heck is gonna play the DLC within the first month anyway I don't know.

didn't they say the game contains like 300 hrs of play? that DLC seems kinda meaningless lol, and besides; it's not it permanently exclusive...

lulz, that's how "hyped" for this game I really am. If I'm honest the game doesn't appeal to me because it's Bethesda, in the unlikely event of me getting this game, it will be the super-deluxe-we-took-out-all-the-bugs-and-added-all-the-DLCs-on-the-disc-version that will inevitably come out in about 2yrs time.

As someone said before, Dark Souls (and Uncharted 3) all the way. I even have DS pre-ordered and Uc3 to follow soon.

As long as you buy Dark Souls, I'll join you, at least with the DLC.

Didn't From say they weren't gonna make DLCs for Dark Souls? Isn't it sad how a game not having DLCs is considered the exception not the rule?