By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim PS3 boycott?

I'm boycotting all Beth.. games because they are crap.
And if someone is buying then smart thing is waiting for GOTY edition because it will have at least 40$ of DLC released for it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
And if someone is buying then smart thing is waiting for GOTY edition because it will have at least 40$ of DLC released for it.

lol everything is cheap if you wait! Games drop in price very fast.

As usual the timed exclusive DLC for 360. This generation that truly fked things up and pissed me off to no end. Perhaps this is the reason I didn't bother buying GTA4, Fallout, etc. Seriously in cases like these gamers need to do bigger boycotts when companies do this sht.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Slimebeast said:
Zlejedi said:

DLC usually doesn't.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Slimebeast said:
Zlejedi said:

DLC usually doesn't.

Good point. Forgive me.

Around the Network

This boycott idea is the daftest, most immature idea I've seen on the Internet in a while, why the fuck would I spite myself because another console is getting some download content 30 days before I'll get it?? Why would anyone miss out on the possible game of this gen? And miss out on the 300 hours of gameplay that it's going to offer? The person who thought this up obviously has never left the bedroom or house and is stuck infront of there console completely oblivious that there's much more serious matters going on outside there window!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Slimebeast said:
Zlejedi said:

Not Nintendo games

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Getting Dark Souls should just be a given now.

The more I hear/see of Skyrim the less I want it, DLC or no. Daggerfall still reigns supreme.

lol boycotting coz of a 1 month exclusive timed DLC????

Shit then where are the boycotts for all the COD Map packs coming a 1 month later for the PS3 and PC???

Surely it must be some kind of massive joke

Boycott? No thanks. I"ll be enjoying Skyrim day 1, thank you. Doubt I'll buy the DLC anyway, I never do.