By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim PS3 boycott?

bevochan said:

Even if Skyrim DLC weren't exclusive firs to xbox360, there are too many games coming out sept-nov that skyrim wouldn't even be in my first 10 purchases.  Not enough time to play all these games: Uncharted 3, Dead Island, Batman, Dark Souls, Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, Rocksmith, Rage, Resistance 3, MW3, ICO/Shadow of Colossus, and Metal Gear Peace Walker HD before I would pickup Skyrim.  I may never play it.

you could have avoided alot of drama if you would have just said that from the jump, im not getting it myself,  but simply because im not a fan of the whole "D&D, medieveal vibe" more of a scifi guy

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Why would ANYONE want to boycott Skyrim.

Well, I personally am pretty wary of it, as it's the sequel to one of the most disspointing games I've ever bought. After Oblivion I learned to not get as hyped for games anymore and especially not for sequels of games I didn't enjoy (I played Morrowind briefly and was pretty bored by it).

Skyrim looks pretty cool though, so maybe I'll rent/borrow it some day to confirm whether or not it actually is a game I'd enjoy, but I doubt I will, as I have too many games to play anyway.