By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Report) Nintendo planning a big announcement at September 13th

Dragon Quest X is a Wii exclusive.
Pokemon has B&W recently, and Rumble Blast almost released like a week ago.
So, I believe this could be some kind of Monster Hunter for 3DS.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Why can't Nintendo just tell us now so they don't waste time and money to make a conference?

Also its pokemon grey for 3ds you heard it here first

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Okay so it's for 3DS.

Pokemon Grey
New Super Mario Bros. 3DS

Either of them, and Nintendo have a winner.

Carl2291 said:
Okay so it's for 3DS.

Pokemon Grey
New Super Mario Bros. 3DS

Either of them, and Nintendo have a winner.

If this is for helping Japan SW in 2011, it would be a terrible move by Nintendo.

It would just reduce the hype for the "smaller" 3D Mario and make the Japannesse hype and focus move to the more loved 2D Mario.

And Monster Hunter, you heard it here first

morenoingrato said:

If this is for helping Japan SW in 2011, it would be a terrible move by Nintendo.

It would just reduce the hype for the "smaller" 3D Mario and make the Japannesse hype and focus move to the more loved 2D Mario.

And Monster Hunter, you heard it here first

Wait? Nintendo making a terrible decision? You're obviously right and it's never going to happen. And of course, NSMB3DS will release oh so close to Super Mario 3D Land.

¬_¬

As for Monster Hunter. I doubt it. I don't see why Nintendo would go through the trouble of a mini pre-TGS conference to announce a (probably multiplat) 3rd party game for the system.

Around the Network

God i always say the same thing. Wiiiiiii Vitality Sensor.

Soriku said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Soriku said:
Naum said:
Dragon Quest X for both the Wii and in 3D for the 3DS :)

or just the 3DS...pretty pointless releasing it on a console wich will be replaced next year.

lol, how many times do they have to confirm it again and again for the Wii before it sticks?

How many times do people have to say they don't trust SE's word before you get it?

Except it's not SE's decision...

I mean if you're so confident about this, why not make a bet? Just know that the game's been reconfirmed for the Wii multiple times, it's been said they were on the last parts of the game, and there's a trailer on Sept 15 and would they really bait a trailer that's coming with a Wii collection of DQ games for DQ X to not be released on it, not to mention not announcing a platform switch before giving news of a trailer?

Did I say it will not =p? Secondly making a bet and then losing my awesome SIG? NO way!
thirdly  Square Enix sayed a lot in the past even going so far how FF7 would like on N64 and well the rest you know :).

dual analog sticks for 3DS confirmed!!

i hope

Soriku said:

Except it's not SE's decision...

Just saw this.

Can you explain? How is it not SE's decision where the game ends up? I'd like to know.

Monster Hunter 4

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.