By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Report) Nintendo planning a big announcement at September 13th

New 3DS Sku with the ability to swap the placement of the analog slider and the directional pad.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Maybe launch details for WiiU along with its big Nintendo IP launch game. Potentially a Pokemon massive online single player game to really nail down the controller tied with a couple 3DS Pokemon main series games that will all have a strong interconnection.

Read rest of thread and now realize it will solely focus on 3DS. So, I'm thinking that the biggest titles for portables are generally Pokemon. Maybe some major new game for 3DS that could be the normal style pokemon game or a MMO style.... to be released early next year.

Soriku said:
Naum said:
Dragon Quest X for both the Wii and in 3D for the 3DS :)

or just the 3DS...pretty pointless releasing it on a console wich will be replaced next year.

lol, how many times do they have to confirm it again and again for the Wii before it sticks?

How many times do people have to say they don't trust SE's word before you get it?

I know, I know, since Pokemon Black/White just released, what is the second biggest thing in Japan?

BTW, before the massive bashing begins, let me dream.

MoHun 3DS would qualify as an extremely big title.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

Nothing too exciting, or they would have mentioned it at E3, surely? Maybe Pokemon Grey

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Pokemon MMO or new awesome IP. Or GTFO.

Must be either Pokemon or Monster Hunter 3DS

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

maybe its monster hunter 4 exclusive to the 3ds , that would spike the systems sales in japan like crazy.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Re-release of the 3DS without 3D and second analog stick. Everybody who already got a 3DS gets an adapter.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.