By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Report) Nintendo planning a big announcement at September 13th

gumby_trucker said:
spurgeonryan said:
IGN has some great ideas on the matter! I will post the link.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/119/1190234p1.html

I am hoping for most of what they said. Although I do wish that Nintendo just waits like they said on any new Wii U news so they can make sure everything is good this time. New wii games would be great!

whats so great about moving DQX over to 3DS? IGN are just spreading hate...

I agree. Now if DQX is playable on both WIi and 3DS (with the possiblity to transfer saves), that actually would be nice (though I don't see SE's interest in doing this, only Nintendo).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
gumby_trucker said:
spurgeonryan said:
IGN has some great ideas on the matter! I will post the link.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/119/1190234p1.html

I am hoping for most of what they said. Although I do wish that Nintendo just waits like they said on any new Wii U news so they can make sure everything is good this time. New wii games would be great!

whats so great about moving DQX over to 3DS? IGN are just spreading hate...

I agree. Now if DQX is playable on both WIi and 3DS (with the possiblity to transfer saves), that actually would be nice (though I don't see SE's interest in doing this, only Nintendo).

SE have said they're considering adding some kind of support for Wii U on the Wii disk, such as playing at a higher resolution and maybe other small enhancements.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

It's an article, contains the hopes of only one person, i believe more that DQX is being going to WiiU and not the 3DS.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

I don't think we'll be seeing DQX on 3DS

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
So now that it has been a while has there been anymore rumors or answers onwhat this secret is going to be? Could it have been the add on? I hope not!

It was, because it's no more a secret, the release of Monster Hunter Tri-G on 3DS, with the peripheral of the second analog, witch is only for that game. No one knows that because no one see the development, and it's made Nintendo/Capcom for that thing.

Tadà! XD

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network

Hi guys!

i just wanna share something when i heard nintendo
"Super Mario" ^_^

Araknie said:
spurgeonryan said:
So now that it has been a while has there been anymore rumors or answers onwhat this secret is going to be? Could it have been the add on? I hope not!

It was, because it's no more a secret, the release of Monster Hunter Tri-G on 3DS, with the peripheral of the second analog, witch is only for that game. No one knows that because no one see the development, and it's made Nintendo/Capcom for that thing.

Tadà! XD

I am not sure that the second circle pad is designed only for that game. At least in this article says another developer in possession of this.... I think, Monster Hunter is just a good launching game for that add-on, because this game always have a huge sales in Japan.

Imagine they re-released Pokemon yellow, with the original pokemon but better graphics, similar to OoT 3D.

They could call it... Pokemon Sepia. Proper old-school.

That's what I'd like to see, anyway. Maybe it'd be bundled with the entire Pokemon tv series box-set. Would be Heaven!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Pokemon is likely but I would like to see NSMB3ds and new trailers for upcoming 3ds games.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendo will shock everyone by actually supporting the Wii.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger