By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Report) Nintendo planning a big announcement at September 13th

Was it really? May be a 3DS version of Super Mario Bros?
Along side with Pikmin 3 and Wii U confirmed for November 2012.
More 3DS games and lots lots more....

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I`ll say: new Pokémon, new Monster Hunter, new Dragon Quest or new Final Fantasy game.
Besides Pokémon i doubt it`s a Nintendo game and i honestly can`t think of other games of the caliber of the above.

Monster Hunter 3DS :P

the share price went up a ton for this announcement, they must be expecting something really big. for the 3DS its got to be something that will move a lot of systems and there is no better way of doing that then a main series pokemon game (the third installment of the 5th gen- grey or whatever color)

outside shot at a new zelda or new mario

Simple really.

Mach Rider 3DS confirmed, featuring "revolutionary depth of field perception, only on the 3DS." Here's the link:

www.saviorxbs.com

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Alfredofroylan said:

Inside Games has posted its own report on the 3DS-related event Nintendo will supposedly be holding on September 13. Various sources have confirmed with Inside that Nintendo is planning some sort of announcement around that time, although they would not confirm the September 13 date. Additionally, the site's sources say that Nintendo is planning on announcing an extremely big title.

So there are 3 things here: a 3DS event, an announcement of an "extremely big title", and yet another "some sort of announcement" that is not necessarily on the 13th. This last one could actually be about coming out with the revised Wii in Japan as well.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I just want that this is coming during the TGS, and if it's for the 3DS i may be the first game for 8GB space in the 3DS.

Add that it's the 25th of Metroid, and you get a 50% chance.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Actually it may just be the new revise cheap Wii. In all colours including Gold bundled with teh new Zelda and a Gold Wiirometeplus.

Switch!!!

What about Final Fantasy 6 and 7 remakes for 3DS

spurgeonryan said:
IGN has some great ideas on the matter! I will post the link.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/119/1190234p1.html

I am hoping for most of what they said. Although I do wish that Nintendo just waits like they said on any new Wii U news so they can make sure everything is good this time. New wii games would be great!

whats so great about moving DQX over to 3DS? IGN are just spreading hate...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club