By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) french site strikes again: New 3DS model in 2012 with dual sticks

Well it's that site again. Yes they got some things rights in the past, so why no...

http://www.01net.com/editorial/537862/nintendo-l-and-039-envers-du-decor-confidences-d-and-039-un-employe-de-big-n/

Around the Network

I hope this isnt true.. Major Screw job. haven't seen a mess like this since a SEGA console.( no offence to SEGA )

Not real. This would piss off the people that already own a 3DS and the placement is just awful.

Edit: You couldn't flip your 3DS all the way down with that design.

This better not be true...or fuck Nintendo and fuck my 3ds.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

so no 3d as well? lol yeah right

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I could understand a smaller/larger screen ... larger storage ... etc ... but a change in function control with what will become a bastardization of the first series... f that. That's not right.

However, with the Vita coming... devs might have told them they will need it otherwise Vita will get all the 3rd party stuff and 3DS won't due to incompatibility.

that's heavy.

Not gonna happen for the reason already stated in this topic.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

If true, wow.

Nintendo are amazing.

That would seem really weird. Either it wouldn't really be supported or it would make the old systems obsolete, which doesn't seem like something Nintendo would do. 

Not that it wouldn't be an improvement, I can't for the life of me understand how Nintendo thought giving the 3DS only one analogue stick was a good idea, but at this point it would probably hurt the 3DS more than it would help it.