By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai:Wii U Smash Bros Will be Better Than Brawl

Tagged games:

Keep your standards high everyone! Once you see his 3DS game he says youll have to expect something  super from his Wii U and 3DS projects!!!

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=16027

Around the Network

Thats pretty obvious , Brawl was kinda crappy compared to Melee, so i wouldn't be surprised if this new one became better.

well since brawl was better than the 2 previous ill say duh.

were we supposed to expect it to be worse?

All the next Smash needs is an online mode that's not straight out of 1995, and it'll instantly be better than Brawl.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Bring Geno to NextSmash.
That would make it instantly superior.

It better be we don't want games go backwards now tell me something I don't know

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

always loved the original. this is 1 ip i can depend on to deliver everytime.

Every Smash Bros game so far has been better than those before it, so I should expect this one to continue the trend.

Try making an online mode that works this time.