By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz hates Ocarina of Time 3D

manuel said:
Just play a bit further and there will be more action in the dungeons.

How different tastes are... I've always loved chasing chickens in Zelda games. :)

In fable series we would call you a chicken chaser. 

Around the Network

Are there chickens in Fable, too?

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

manuel said:
Are there chickens in Fable, too?

Yes, but not as awesome as the Chicken in OoT.

@Newcloud, see that is an alright opinion, but I doubt you would give it 0-3/10. It does pick up significantly. Hopefully you find the dungeons fun....and hopefully you have fun with the water temple! :P (Never knew you owned a 3DS....)

@Nyanks now by saying that you actually give him a shield....since now no one will bash him!

Yes, have fun in the water temple.
I never understood why people didn't like it. I thought it was good (and I wasn't annoyed by swapping shoes).

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

NYANKS said:
-Newcloud- said:
Dare I say I've been playing the game about 3 hours and it's really boring, like right now I'm trying to collect chickens and the boredom is killing me. I'm still going try and finish it since I'm still very early in the game but at this pace it's not holding my attention. PS. I didn't review it on vgchartz

Oh man, you have b*lls.  It's dangerous to go alone, here, take this: *gives flameshield*.  :D

Nothing to it, actual player opinions are respected no matter what they are, it's people who bash games "just because" that are not.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
Acevil said:
TomaTito said:
Boutros said:
That's why I miss seeing who rates what.
d21lewis said:
I thought you had to own a game to be able to rate it. I also thought there was a way to see who owns which game. 

When was that feature removed? From 2.0 to 3.0? It's something a stalker like myself liked to use; see who owns what and when (and from where). Sometimes it also felt good being the first to own something (was one of first to own ioi xD). Is VGChartz protecting the users from themselves? Being out in the open should help keep people in line, big brother is watching you.

PS: Another feature I miss more is the User Galleries we used to have... are the pictures and images gone forever? :|

You should ask in website thread, that deals with website related stuff. 

It's a site related debate due to a site feature, hence why it's been brought up by other members.

Either way I made a thread over there, you're more than welcomed to post if you like:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130682

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

ioi said:
Looks like some people will be getting banned...

Everyone in this thread who called somebody a troll?

or

People who gave a videogame a bad score?

or

People who countered the bad scores, with auto 10's?

Carl2291 said:
ioi said:
Looks like some people will be getting banned...

Everyone in this thread who called somebody a troll?

or

People who gave a videogame a bad score?

or

People who countered the bad scores, with auto 10's?

Oh shit, I fall under all three! :P (Actually haven't rated the game, most likely giving it a 9.2).  

Well I called the act of giving something 0-3/10 when they haven't played it trollish. Hopefully that doesn't make me in that much trouble. Also OoT > MM...../me runs. 

Acevil said:

Oh shit, I fall under all three! :P (Actually haven't rated the game, most likely giving it a 9.2).  

Well I called the act of giving something 0-3/10 when they haven't played it trollish. Hopefully that doesn't make me in that much trouble. Also OoT > MM...../me runs. 

In my opinion there's a few problems with just banning the low scorers.

1. You don't know for real who does and doesn't own whatever game they rated down. You don't know if they do really dislike the game.

2. If you're doing it for one game, you'd have to do it for every other game.

3. If you do it for the random people giving a game 0-3, then you should look into the people giving 10's to certain companies games over and over again too.

Carl2291 said:
Acevil said:

In my opinion there's a few problems with just banning the low scorers.

1. You don't know for real who does and doesn't own whatever game they rated down. You don't know if they do really dislike the game.

2. If you're doing it for one game, you'd have to do it for every other game.

3. If you do it for the random people giving a game 0-3, then you should look into the people giving 10's to certain companies games over and over again too.

I assume that is a problem, but honestly Carl, if it starts spiking for some games such as this, you should take action. The biggest problem for Metacritic User Review Wars is that no one took action, and it just caught on fire. If you don't deal with such issues now, it can really catch on fire. I know this is extreme case, but no one wants a repeat of the Fable 2 Vs LBP war.  Which later effected other titles like Resistance 2 and gears of war 2.