By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac RESPONDS To Criticisms from PS3 Fans for going MULTIPLAT!!

Around the Network
DeduS said:
Those people make me ashamed to be a PS fan. I could understand some anger if Insomniac went xbox-exclusive with that game, but it's multiplat - you can still play the game and they're still making PS exclusives.

yes but your not seeing it from there point of view insomniac has been apart of the playstation family for 15 years they greated icons like ratchet and clank spyro which were playstation cult figures and yes they should go multi platform if they become more succesful over it but for that long some fans feel you shouldn't leave now even though there still making games there helping out the enemy in there eye's so even though what they did is wrong i can feel there frustration its like your dad marying another women you cant accept it because you always figured everything would stay the same

Wow insomniac were pretty mature about it. I would have been a little meaner to the fans who bitched.

wait their new IP is also a FPS? uh, x_x

Won't buy it not because it's going multiplattform but because it looks pretty bad and was really dissapointed when i saw it on the E3.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
ishiki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
PullusPardus said:
insomniac really needed a new IP...
................ then they went and made another FPS x_x;

ONNNNNNLY SHOOOTAHS PAWPULAR THIS GEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was probably your best post ever. That's not saying much though. :D jk

And kind of on topic. I don't care about multiplat.But, Resistance 2 is one of my least favorite FPS I've ever played. And they announce another. gah!

What i was saying lol

To call this fanboy whining "criticism" giving it too much credit!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

They may be less bound to Sony by this, but I can only see their new game fail to sell.

Lord know what will happen when bungie annonce there multiplatform game. But I dont get all the hate the game doesnt look all that interesting(tho they showed no gameplay, but first impressions are poor) it looks to be less original then Resistance with isnt even that original.

The new game is not an fps people, its a third person action game.