By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac RESPONDS To Criticisms from PS3 Fans for going MULTIPLAT!!

Insomniac defended the ps3 from all the early criticism thats why its so shocking

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
OMFG.

What the hell is wrong with people!? I CANNOT BELIEVE people would be SO immature.

You must be new here, just peruse the forums a little bit, you will B.E.L.I.E.V.E!

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Wtf? are we serious? how 4 person special op team with a token black dude takin on terrorist? c,mon.. it has color but same Xxact themes as all that other western crap... every character is Xxtremely cliche

Tony_Stark said:
Dr.Grass said:
OMFG.

What the hell is wrong with people!? I CANNOT BELIEVE people would be SO immature.

You must be new here, just peruse the forums a little bit, you will B.E.L.I.E.V.E!

While being a fan of a console is fine, this behaviour is bordering on lunacy. Also, while VGC has some bias now and then, I believe that most people here are above such lowly acts.

its sad really to see people act like kds over 1 dev team. i'll tell ya this.
360 fans didn't piss about Bungie going multiplattform, and for me the way the fools are actting about this show s a lack of class and the smelling of there own azz and that just sick.

childish pee-ons

Around the Network

Don't buy a PS3 for your kids. It will f*ck their minds up XD

PS3 fanboys should be HAPPY about this.

This multi-platform title will be nothing more than a generic cash-in to fund their PS3 exclusive projects, that's what it looks like to me anyway.

Dr.Grass said:
Tony_Stark said:
Dr.Grass said:
OMFG.

While being a fan of a console is fine, this behaviour is bordering on lunacy. Also, while VGC has some bias now and then, I believe that most people here are above such lowly acts.

If only i could be as optomistic as you. lol

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

who cares if they go multiplat,as long as we get the ps3 version of there games.

brendude13 said:
PS3 fanboys should be HAPPY about this.

This multi-platform title will be nothing more than a generic cash-in to fund their PS3 exclusive projects, that's what it looks like to me anyway.

i wouldn't put off the possibility of a future with Insomniac on all platforms.