By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac RESPONDS To Criticisms from PS3 Fans for going MULTIPLAT!!

The fact that people even went and complained to Insomniac about that is rediculous. They still get to play their new game..........

Honestly this blind loyalty people have to pieces of hardware is kinda disturbing sometimes. I could understand if all the sudden Insomniac was like, "hey we are going 360 excluisve from now on and none of our PS3 fans can ever play our new games" cause THAT would actually be backstabbing. Going multi-plat isn't a bad thing at all in any way shape or form.

Around the Network

Some really childish complaints there. Insomniac produce good to great games, seem like people who don't give in to hype or trash talk to get attention, are open and in touch with their community and on top of all that, from what I gather, its a great place to work as well - award winningly so.

In other words they're doing nothing wrong going multi and they're clearly supporting their established PlayStation IP (heck R&C was one of the first - and finest - traditional PlayStation franchises to hit PS3. Any company that treats employees and customers equally well should be praised IMHO.

Do people really feel "Insomniac raped my PS3 childhood purity" or some such nonsense? Amazing.

Personally, having enjoyed many of their games I wish them luck - provided they produce good games of course.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reminds me of when the Mass Effect series went multiplat. Can't please everybody.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

as long as they still make Sony exclusives everything is fine...

I could honestly care less if they wanted to develop for the 360.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Well if they wanted Insomniac as a Sony-exclusive, they should keep on buying their games. Can people get any stupid over a videogame?

Hey guys stop calling me a fanboy I was really justified in complaining to Insomniac.

KylieDog said:
Overstrike is an FPS?

Interest: Dead

Pretty sure it's an action game. Not sure where anyone got the idea that it was a FPS.

Insomniac is a lame developer, They leave SONY to only to create the most unoriginal, Cliche, Done to death game ever.. its like they just said "whats everybody else doing? " then made a game around what they collected

For me the only interesting part was...

we still are working on two huge PS3 exclusives for this fall

Two new games to be announced in GamesCom?