By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac RESPONDS To Criticisms from PS3 Fans for going MULTIPLAT!!

ethomaz said:
For me the only interesting part was...

we still are working on two huge PS3 exclusives for this fall

Two new games to be announced in GamesCom?

They're referring to Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

No man they were referring to resistance 3 and and Ratchet and Clank: All for one.

pearljammer said:
ethomaz said:

They're referring to Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Ha, you beat me by a millisecond.

So sad now .

I hope that Overkill is good.

Judging from that first trailer, they stopped making exclusives for Sony in order to make a pretty average multiplatform FPS. What a waste.

Around the Network

FOR F*CKS SAKE....

Its NOT an FPS. Its a third person action game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-08-overstrike-insomniacs-multi-platform-future-interview

Some funny stuff here.

4 ≈ One

I don't give two shits that isomniac went multiplat, as long as the make good games, they will continue to get my money

Xxain said:
Insomniac is a lame developer, They leave SONY to only to create the most unoriginal, Cliche, Done to death game ever.. its like they just said "whats everybody else doing? " then made a game around what they collected

I dont get it that trailer looked awesome. how was this done to death? theres not even gameplay to say its unoriginal.

Mad55 said:
Xxain said:
Insomniac is a lame developer, They leave SONY to only to create the most unoriginal, Cliche, Done to death game ever.. its like they just said "whats everybody else doing? " then made a game around what they collected

I dont get it that trailer looked awesome. how was this done to death? theres not even gameplay to say its unoriginal.

You know that... because it is multiplat .