By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

RO is definitely better playing with other people, but I feel the game is lacking.

1.) There is no real leveling system. I gained a level only because I beat the chapter.

2.) What is the point of helmets other than purely cosmetic purposes?

3.) What is the point of armor other than having additional card slots?

4.) Real lack of story and appears to just be a game where you jump from one quest to the next with no real purpose for doing so other than hitting triangle and circle to kill the requested baddies within a time limit.

I still played it for 3 hours or so yesterday but I am not really 100% on board with it. It leaves me with much to be desired.

Currently up to Chapter 2, quest 3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Another thing that's bugging me is the lack of variety in weapon drops compared to what is available to purchase in town.

Either you buy this sword from the swordsmith for 2,000 Zeny or hope it drops from a monster. Either way you get the same sword and it is the only NEW sword currently available for your hero. That or your (1) new choice for a new bow, mace, hammer, etc... depending on your class.

I hope I am going to reach a point where I play a new section and I get a sword drop with some decent mod and then I later on I maybe see another sword drop but with a different name and look, with the look being more than a mere palette swap? Why should it take a new chapter before a new weapon becomes available in either a drop or a purchase?

If the game has 10 chapters will I end up with 10 different weapon choices only? I certainly hope not.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

DemoniOtaku said:
Naninho said:
kivi95 said:
MikeRox said:
Oh yeah in case anyone missed it, a virtue's last reward demo is now on the EU store.

To bad it's only Japanese language for us in Europe :/. I think I will buy the US version when I get the game later on.

Why? Virtue's Last Reward is from Japan. People speaks Japanese there, you know? All you need are subtitles.

Also, most of the game isn't even voiced, so you're gonna have to reeeaaad anyway...

i would kill to hear original voices... we cn trade copies ;)

Hey, don't kill anyone! The US version is dual voiced, so you can choose to play the game with either English or Japanese voices.

You have no excuses now, buy it! You won't regret!

When Vikings Attack is CrossBuy, via PS Blogcast

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chevinator123 said:

Fan made cover, pretty cool

Too sexy for store shelves.On a related note, Im gonna pre-order today. Doesnt seem like there's gonna be any extra preorder bonuses except the Gamestop playing cards.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

Too sexy for store shelves.On a related note, Im gonna pre-order today. Doesnt seem like there's gonna be any extra preorder bonuses except the Gamestop playing cards.

What playing cards? There are the exlusive costumes.

So far, the bonus costumes are as follows:

• Kratos’ brother Deimos, prominently featured in Ghost of Sparta
  • Sweet Tooth’s rift energy infused Outcast skin from Starhawk multiplayer
  • Sly’s Robin Hood-like costume from Thieves in Time
  • Col. Radec’s heavier armor set (Forgive my ignorance on this one and feel free to set me straight.)
  • Fat Princess’ pirate-themed costume from the Fat Roles expansion pack
  • PaRappa’s space suit from UmJammer Lammy
  • Nathan Drake’s winter attire from Among Thieves
  • Big Daddy’s plush doll version that the Little Sister has in Bioshock 2

Chark said:
Dgc1808 said:

What playing cards? There are the exlusive costumes.

So far, the bonus costumes are as follows:

• Kratos’ brother Deimos, prominently featured in Ghost of Sparta
  • Sweet Tooth’s rift energy infused Outcast skin from Starhawk multiplayer
  • Sly’s Robin Hood-like costume from Thieves in Time
  • Col. Radec’s heavier armor set (Forgive my ignorance on this one and feel free to set me straight.)
  • Fat Princess’ pirate-themed costume from the Fat Roles expansion pack
  • PaRappa’s space suit from UmJammer Lammy
  • Nathan Drake’s winter attire from Among Thieves
  • Big Daddy’s plush doll version that the Little Sister has in Bioshock 2

There are 10 more pre-order costumes from the other characters.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

IGN is a fucking joke, they have something against the vita i swear. it's a conspiracy

NFS:MW 9.0 = console
NFS:MW 7.4 = Vita "Less trafic" " Less thrilling experience"

its the same exact game wtf

• And Heihachi Mishima's pimp coat.

kivi95 said:

There are 10 more pre-order costumes from the other characters.

Yeah it's out of date but I don't see much news on these costumes.