By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'm so sad! I can't get Ragnarok Odyssey until the 6th! Got it all pre-ordered and everything (have since August), with the players guide and other cool shit.

sometimes Canada sucks. Console me, guys!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Chark said:
Naninho said:
Oh, you guys probably know!

I spent tons of money last month on PS Store. When will I receive my code for 20 bucks?

They've said on the PS Blog around Nov 7-9th.

Ah, ok. I hope they don't... forget.

Thanks!

Fan made cover, pretty cool

Yeah Drew made that..very talented guy. He made a real sick one for the SOTC Collection also. I saw that Seth Killian tweeted the image as well..good stuff

and @Ikol: haha I love the weapon dude :D so good. And umm I just started chapter 2 and met a giant...were we supposed to ignore the sucker and run away? lol cuz it took ages to take him down

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

So I bought RO today and while it's pretty cool, I wish it had a leveling system. One thing that Im a little confused about is the gear. Do you not gain DEF by equipping new gear, is it all just based off of cards? I equipped a hunter's hat and It didnt affect my stats at all.

Around the Network

Yes after I finish Dokuro finally Ragnarok Odyssey is now on my Vita. next is Persona 4 lol

Naninho said:
kivi95 said:
MikeRox said:
Oh yeah in case anyone missed it, a virtue's last reward demo is now on the EU store.

To bad it's only Japanese language for us in Europe :/. I think I will buy the US version when I get the game later on.

Why? Virtue's Last Reward is from Japan. People speaks Japanese there, you know? All you need are subtitles.

Also, most of the game isn't even voiced, so you're gonna have to reeeaaad anyway...

Well I prefare English to Japanese. The parts where they talk I want it in english..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

forevercloud3000 said:

lol well thats all partly true, but even if I wasn't broke I still think these games should be priced lower. I forgote to put the big one up, U:GA should have never been $50 when it came out. I think that stifled selling potention quite a lot, something you don't want to do with your biggest "killer app" with a console release. Even if games like it, and Rayman have dropped perortionately now, the stigma of being priced too high from jump is already there because at this point they should have been twice as cheap as what they are now. 
Sony talked a lot about pricing of games and the hardware at Vita's reveal. They seemingly had it all right with lower pricing teirs for PSN and perfectly pricing it at the same amount as 3DS(at the time). Now that is all gone, 3DS is a lot cheaper,and the games are not being priced the way they should be. Really saddening :(

totally true... uncharted is the most sold game on vita and it could have been a blast priced more affordally.. i think that 40$ for most games is good and yeah some must be better priced... raymn at 30 could have atracted mor people.. look at the ungon hunter game.. and spy hunter... publishes just want to take advantage from the newborn system where there's almost nothing... with time we'll see better things.. i hope

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Naninho said:
kivi95 said:
MikeRox said:
Oh yeah in case anyone missed it, a virtue's last reward demo is now on the EU store.

To bad it's only Japanese language for us in Europe :/. I think I will buy the US version when I get the game later on.

Why? Virtue's Last Reward is from Japan. People speaks Japanese there, you know? All you need are subtitles.

Also, most of the game isn't even voiced, so you're gonna have to reeeaaad anyway...

i would kill to hear original voices... we cn trade copies ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Runa216 said:
I'm so sad! I can't get Ragnarok Odyssey until the 6th! Got it all pre-ordered and everything (have since August), with the players guide and other cool shit.

sometimes Canada sucks. Console me, guys!

i'm sadder.. i'll have to wait two weeks... :(