By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lololol btw guys....apparently you lot are TOO happy about vita! hahahhahaha

God damn it...be jaded! So the lurkers may find happiness

I'm happy because I have been wanting it for a long time and all the delays drove me nuts. I just need a game like this and I really hope I end up really liking it.

Not sure on a class yet though. I like to tank and like a build that I can frequently solo with. I will wind up playing all of them, but first choice always takes a while with me.

well apparently you can switch between classes starting from chapter 2...

@DGC: sorry to hear you don't like it man ...what about it don't you like? gameplay? story? (no spoilers pls :P)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm happy because I have been wanting it for a long time and all the delays drove me nuts. I just need a game like this and I really hope I end up really liking it.

Not sure on a class yet though. I like to tank and like a build that I can frequently solo with. I will wind up playing all of them, but first choice always takes a while with me.

@DGC: sorry to hear you don't like it man ...what about it don't you like? gameplay? story? (no spoilers pls :P)

Oh, if that's the case then I'll just start now.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Gameplay. Everything i've said earlier and... I just got stuck in the game. For some reason I was doing what the mission asked but I couldn't progress. Then I tried climbing a ladder onto a rooftop. Looked over the egde and she fell onto a slightly lowered but still above ground platform on the side of a building. She moves crouched while on this platform Problem is that I'm in my Lady outfit so I can't platform. I was litterly stuck there. Why was I able to jump down? I don't know! Screw it. Gonna play Ragnarok. Actually, I'm going to see if I can recreate this event and post pictures.

Edit; And now it works just fine :/

4 ≈ One

kivi95 said:
MikeRox said:
Oh yeah in case anyone missed it, a virtue's last reward demo is now on the EU store.

To bad it's only Japanese language for us in Europe :/. I think I will buy the US version when I get the game later on.

Why? Virtue's Last Reward is from Japan. People speaks Japanese there, you know? All you need are subtitles.

Also, most of the game isn't even voiced, so you're gonna have to reeeaaad anyway...

Oh, you guys probably know!

I spent tons of money last month on PS Store. When will I receive my code for 20 bucks?

Around the Network
Naninho said:
Oh, you guys probably know!

I spent tons of money last month on PS Store. When will I receive my code for 20 bucks?

They've said on the PS Blog around Nov 7-9th.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I have Ragnarok Odyssey. Add me for some coop: RafaelOrix (gonna do a cleric, Orix II).

Ahaa! Take that ORC KING! :D

oh and my character is mugen lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Mugen I sent you a message on psn :)

ikol said:
Mugen I sent you a message on psn :)

yes thanks man :D I didn't realie you can send weapons like that..I sent out a bunch of weapons I found that I thought might be useful to peeps! So check your near people!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!