By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Looks like SCEA profited 29 million (not much, but still...) good to see the vita isn't making them go in the red zone

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
SunofKratos said:
Well i am not a fan of the Assassins Creed Series ( part 1 was boring inb my eyes) but i haver bought now Assassins Creed 3 and Assassind Creed Vita. And with that said i can undertsnad that just some reviewers give the game lower scores because if can not match the quality of Assassind Creed 3.

But the real question is should Assassind Creed Vita be compared with Assassins Creed 3?Reviewers seems to forget that it is a mobile game. The problem the vita has right now is that there games will always be compered with there console counterparts instead of seeing it as a mobile experience. You guys can blame Sony for tghat because they made an handheld with such beautiful and stunning graphics that reviewers automatically think they played PS3 games.

Even Ragnarok was compared to Monster Hunter.. but it say that is boring and repetitive because the grinding.. the same thing that make Monster Hunter a great game.. I don't like to compare games even on the same genre.. each game should be judge by it self.. was fun? No ok is bad for you... Is like compare Gravity Rush with infamous.. open wolrd, super owers, strange people arround you and a fallin world (more literally on gravity XD).. Would be fair?

What make me angry is  say Soul Sacrifice is a Monster Hunter like

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
SunofKratos said:
Well i am not a fan of the Assassins Creed Series ( part 1 was boring inb my eyes) but i haver bought now Assassins Creed 3 and Assassind Creed Vita. And with that said i can undertsnad that just some reviewers give the game lower scores because if can not match the quality of Assassind Creed 3.

But the real question is should Assassind Creed Vita be compared with Assassins Creed 3?Reviewers seems to forget that it is a mobile game. The problem the vita has right now is that there games will always be compered with there console counterparts instead of seeing it as a mobile experience. You guys can blame Sony for tghat because they made an handheld with such beautiful and stunning graphics that reviewers automatically think they played PS3 games.

Even Ragnarok was compared to Monster Hunter.. but it say that is boring and repetitive because the grinding.. the same thing that make Monster Hunter a great game.. I don't like to compare games even on the same genre.. each game should be judge by it self.. was fun? No ok is bad for you... Is like compare Gravity Rush with infamous.. open wolrd, super owers, strange people arround you and a fallin world (more literally on gravity XD).. Would be fair?

Huh what are you talking about it's the same game.

It is totally different

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:

It is totally different

I kid I kid.  I'm a big MH fan and they look nothing alike.  PPl think that any game with killing big creatures is just like MH.  Sigh now I'm thinking about SS and I want that game!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Guys I'm hearing so many different things about Ragnarok Odyssey... it's getting praise in this thread, but other places I've been are saying it's a terrible and bland Monster Hunter clone and gets boring REALLY fast...

What does this mean?! D:

Honestly man these type of games aren't for everyone and never have been.  I you don't like that sort of game don't try to force it or you'll just get bored.  And for the ppl that want to play MH don't expect it to be the same.  Combat is the main thing about MH and is the main difference in these games.

ikol said:
small44 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
SunofKratos said:

Huh what are you talking about it's the same game.

I was a fan of MH and no, its absolutely not the same kind of game, this is why i want it .

NOt the same gameplay, not the same goal,  everything is different.

Except youre fighting boss with 3 friends ( which is not an invention of MH ), there is nothing to compare.

Edit : Some people really  believe it unfortunely, they're born with MH.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Heavenly_King said:
Smart as needs to get cheaper. Most of the job is done by your brain and not by the "game". It should cost at most 20 bucks. I am not buying it till it costs that much.

ditto this^

I really want to get it but $30 is too much for that kind of game. I would consider it for $20 or less. It doesn't sound like it has a huge plethera of content either to warrent that price. I also looked it up on PSN and they DIDN'T DISCOUND THE DD VERSION!!! WTH Sony? They are basically sending this game out to faile this holiday which is sad because it looks to be really good game for what it is.

Developers/Publishers need to learn that every game is not going to sell at MSRP price range. No one is trying to buy a portable game for $50, no one is paying for a game so simplified as this for more than $20. Thats why Sony struck genius with Patapon, it debuted at $20 at retail and sold really well. People saw it was a cute fun little game for a good cheap price, and it became a steal. If it had been $40 many would have never gave it the time of day. Quality of worth is directly correlated with price of entry to a consumer. Price Drops that should of happened from jump...

-Smart As.. ($20)

-Little Deviants ($10)

-Zero Escape:Virtue's Last Stand ($30)

-Lego:Anything ($30)

-MGS: HD Collection which is missing Peace Walker ($30)

-Rayman:Origins (30$)

From a gereral consumer standpoint, I feel these games would have truely flown off the shelves at this price.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Bristow9091 said:
Guys I'm hearing so many different things about Ragnarok Odyssey... it's getting praise in this thread, but other places I've been are saying it's a terrible and bland Monster Hunter clone and gets boring REALLY fast...

What does this mean?! D:

well I'm on Gaf..and the gaf thread is even more positive than this one hehe. I personally love it. My silly roommate took my bag this morning with my vita in it -_- ..I have my morning free too...was hoping to play Ragnarok sigh

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

So here is the full article and a link to the VGC thread for it http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149383

Question is though, is this before or after the European marketing restructure. Have they gone mad or is it a properly tailored ad for France? Sony's still got it btw o_O

Sony Likens Vita’s Rear Touch Pad to a 4 Breasted Woman

November 1, 2012 Written by Jesse Meikle

The PlayStation Vita was recently advertised in a french magazine, with the four breasted woman you see above. The quad-boobed lady is Sony’s classy, artistic way of symbolizing the Vita’s rear and front touch pads; or it’s a sleazy ad capitalizing on sex in a (quite likely futile) attempt to sell the Vita.

The tagline in the image above reads “Touch bothsides – Twice the Sensation” in a bid to have you as eager to touch the Vita, as the anatomically fraudulent woman promoting it.

Does this elegant french advertisement have you hot and eager to fondle the front and backside of a Vita?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(