By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
halil23 said:
JoeTheBro said:
michael_stutzer said:
I know it has been said enough, but the reviews are so bad I can't really understand. The only review of the Most Wanted on Metacritic right now states that the game is almost the same as the console version, with some compromises here and there. The score is 80. Then they review the IOS version and it is suddenly 90. It doesn't have multiplayer, open world etc. What is this?

Yup. Reviewers have bumped Vita into the top tier with consoles and PC. Middle tier is the 3DS and other portables. Apps make up the lower tier and get an A just for being cool. At least that is what it feels like.

Sadly that what happening now, blame apple for f%#king up the review system

Reviews should not exist.    Videos of previews and impressions; gameplay vids and trailers are what is needed in order to determine whether you like a game or not.

Around the Network
Panama said:
I wouldn't get too upset by critics. They have a history of marking handheld games harder when it should be the opposite. I don't think there's a single 90+ title on metacritic or game rankings on 3DS and Vita this year. Even Pokemon and Mario got slapped across the face pretty hard this year.

I don't really care for the reviews, but a lot of people care. An average score of 73 doesn't really the score AC: L deserves. It is so obvious even if you play it for ten minutes. Some people will look at the Metacritic score and think that one of the biggest games on the Vita is average at best.

ok just played 4 hours of liberation and wow did time fly i really love the persona idea i just wish that they let us play around with them a little more. Voice acting is top notch but the sound quailty wasnt the best seemed quite low and some instances the background music stopped all together was wearing headphones. I didnt experience any frame rate issues which is werid but good, overall a really good game.

So which game should i play first ? AC3 or liberation ?
Which way adds more to the story and gameplay in general?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
So which game should i play first ? AC3 or liberation ?
Which way adds more to the story and gameplay in general?

i only played 4 hours of bot hbut assassins creed 3 adds way more to the story, but liberation so far seems very much is own game with no ties to the other games but maybe that connor mission will shed some lite, i would say if you dont care about graphics go with assassins creed 3 first.

Around the Network

Thanks warhalohog
Well start will AC3 first then.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well i am not a fan of the Assassins Creed Series ( part 1 was boring inb my eyes) but i haver bought now Assassins Creed 3 and Assassind Creed Vita. And with that said i can undertsnad that just some reviewers give the game lower scores because if can not match the quality of Assassind Creed 3.

But the real question is should Assassind Creed Vita be compared with Assassins Creed 3?Reviewers seems to forget that it is a mobile game. The problem the vita has right now is that there games will always be compered with there console counterparts instead of seeing it as a mobile experience. You guys can blame Sony for tghat because they made an handheld with such beautiful and stunning graphics that reviewers automatically think they played PS3 games.

Some short impression as the only new game i've played for more than an hour is Ragnarok

Most Wanted (Vita): Everything you've ever loved about Criterian is here. The game is hard to put down once you start and I only put it down last night because I have work this morning. At first the game doesn't impress but as you drive around it's really impressive what they've been able to achieve on a handheld. It feels great finding new cars and running away from cops.

AssCreed:L: I can't get into this game. Perhaps AC just feels too dull and too easy of a game for me. Voice acting feels very... forced or something, I'm not sure how to describe it. Combat doesn't feel like combat, My button commands during a fight do not feel responsive. I see so many actions happen from what button and the game just feels like a lame movie rather than a game because of it. While climing looks cool, I really don't feel like i'm doing much. It's hold a button move the analogue, BAM! You're a pro. I haven't played an AC since AC1. Didn't think I was missing much and this kinda confirms it for me.

4 ≈ One

SunofKratos said:
Well i am not a fan of the Assassins Creed Series ( part 1 was boring inb my eyes) but i haver bought now Assassins Creed 3 and Assassind Creed Vita. And with that said i can undertsnad that just some reviewers give the game lower scores because if can not match the quality of Assassind Creed 3.

But the real question is should Assassind Creed Vita be compared with Assassins Creed 3?Reviewers seems to forget that it is a mobile game. The problem the vita has right now is that there games will always be compered with there console counterparts instead of seeing it as a mobile experience. You guys can blame Sony for tghat because they made an handheld with such beautiful and stunning graphics that reviewers automatically think they played PS3 games.

Even Ragnarok was compared to Monster Hunter.. but it say that is boring and repetitive because the grinding.. the same thing that make Monster Hunter a great game.. I don't like to compare games even on the same genre.. each game should be judge by it self.. was fun? No ok is bad for you... Is like compare Gravity Rush with infamous.. open wolrd, super owers, strange people arround you and a fallin world (more literally on gravity XD).. Would be fair?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

72 on metacritics for AC L !!

French reviews are better, around 16/20, 8/10, etc.

And me, i consider it like one of the best game portable for this year.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m