By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I actually think it's a good ad...am I crazy? 0_o...it's just something that grabs your attention and you WILL remember it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
I actually think it's a good ad...am I crazy? 0_o...it's just something that grabs your attention and you WILL remember it

Maybe because it's France it's fine, but doesn't it seem a tad sexist? Comparing a women to a product. Especially sexualized. I highly doubt this would fly in many countries and I think the internet will create a backlash for this.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Maybe because it's France it's fine, but doesn't it seem a tad sexist? Comparing a women to a product. Especially sexualized. I highly doubt this would fly in many countries and I think the internet will create a backlash for this.

nah nowdays I don't think something like this would cause any backclash. Magazines tend to have some weird ads in general from what I have seen. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

nah nowdays I don't think something like this would cause any backclash. Magazines tend to have some weird ads in general from what I have seen. 

One word, SONY.

It's already begun.

http://www.adrants.com/2012/11/sony-frances-four-breasted-vita-ad.php

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/PlayStation+Vita/news.asp?c=46257

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

One word, SONY.

It's already begun.

http://www.adrants.com/2012/11/sony-frances-four-breasted-vita-ad.php

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/PlayStation+Vita/news.asp?c=46257

lol holy shit! these guys are out of their minds....I don't agree with using sex to promote but it's very very COMMON! Open almost any magazine and it should be obvious...I mean geez man

then again...I'm not that surprised by anything nowadays

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

YES! I finally have it. Now to indulge myself into Ragnarok Odyssey.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Playstation ads have always been off the wall. Just another one of the many, many things I love about Sony.

Anyway, I bring presents.

Graphical comparison of PS3 & Vita NFS:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/376045/blog/vitas-nfs-most-wanted-is-closer-to-ps3-than-you-think/

(Difference is definitely spot-able but still pretty impressive for a handheld)

Some very questionable but interesting footage of Blops Declassified

(I admit, pretty hard to see anything in this footage, but what is there actually looks fine to me)

forevercloud3000 said:
Heavenly_King said:
Smart as needs to get cheaper. Most of the job is done by your brain and not by the "game". It should cost at most 20 bucks. I am not buying it till it costs that much.

ditto this^

I really want to get it but $30 is too much for that kind of game. I would consider it for $20 or less. It doesn't sound like it has a huge plethera of content either to warrent that price. I also looked it up on PSN and they DIDN'T DISCOUND THE DD VERSION!!! WTH Sony? They are basically sending this game out to faile this holiday which is sad because it looks to be really good game for what it is.

Developers/Publishers need to learn that every game is not going to sell at MSRP price range. No one is trying to buy a portable game for $50, no one is paying for a game so simplified as this for more than $20. Thats why Sony struck genius with Patapon, it debuted at $20 at retail and sold really well. People saw it was a cute fun little game for a good cheap price, and it became a steal. If it had been $40 many would have never gave it the time of day. Quality of worth is directly correlated with price of entry to a consumer. Price Drops that should of happened from jump...

-Smart As.. ($20)

-Little Deviants ($10)

-Zero Escape:Virtue's Last Stand ($30)

-Lego:Anything ($30)

-MGS: HD Collection which is missing Peace Walker ($30)

-Rayman:Origins (30$)

From a gereral consumer standpoint, I feel these games would have truely flown off the shelves at this price.

You don't have so much money rigth? You want more price cut so you can buy everything vita have for you right? I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO!

BTW: Rayman You can get it at 30$ already...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

NFS is looking good. The biggest compromise seems to be trees are nowhere near as dense.

Hoping I can get it tomorrow but I'm genuinely torn over ps3 or vita lol.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Oh yeah in case anyone missed it, a virtue's last reward demo is now on the EU store.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.