6 39 10.92%

5 30 8.40%

4 18 5.04%

3 9 2.52%

2 4 1.12%

1 27 7.56%

Total:357

It is an 8 for me.
The Wii U will be revolutionary, once again. Yet I wished they showed more games, some specs and a price.

Around the Network

7 out of 10, which is combining three metrics: post-show hype, presentation, and content. It does seem like they might strike that note of 3rd party parity which was essential for the new console, announced a bunch of neat free incentives. New console is a new console, hype incarnate, and they showed a bunch of new tech ideas that will keep people thinking

As a presentation it was mixed, very strong start but an ending that left everyone confused. Hopefully they'll fill out more information by the end of the day.

Content wise, few "new" games (though some of these were "new to nintendo," so they kinda count), some better looks at upcoming games (though why oh why did they skimp on Skyward), but a console itself counts on content.

It left me wanting more, which is good and bad at once. Bad because it shows poor presentation skills, but good because i'm interested in what they have to offer and what to know more about their products and services. WTH was up with that whole EA bit, anyway. What did that mean?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'd say 4/10. I never thought I'd be so uninterested in a new console coming from Nintendo. Maybe it's because they didn't really show off many games for it, or because they didn't explain that giant controller with the screen very much. And no new Wii games!!! WTF Nintendo?

Sony wins by defaul with a 5/10.

Just a sad, sad E3 all around this year.

mysticwolf said:
They didn't even show the console, they didn't show/announce any first party titles for the console, and it was confusing. But everything else was awesome
6/10

Spam!

9/10 for me. The best conference of the week, easily. Wiiu looks promising and the interactivity with the controller looks better than I could ever have imagined!

The 3DS stuff looks fairly awesome as well and really makes it seem like that's what they're pushing

But not much Wii stuff, and it seems as though they ran out of time, sadly. But I'm waiting for playtests now to see how it went. And lest we forget, there were 5 games at the end for Wii that weren't mentioned in the conference!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It was going well, then they screwed up everything by showing that the Wii U was a confirmation of all the bad rumors and topping it off by not showing any games for it except ports.

Also, too much talk and too little gameplay shown.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
VivaLaWiida said:
mysticwolf said:
They didn't even show the console, they didn't show/announce any first party titles for the console, and it was confusing. But everything else was awesome
6/10

Maybe they'll show the hardware if you post it a fourth time.

oops.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Ail said:
One thing I was wondering by the way, will the Wii U actually support several of those new controllers ?
We never saw two at the same time and if the system is wirelessly sending the video to the controller it is questionnable if it can do that to several controllers at the same time.
What do you think ?

How many presenters do you want on stage at once? I think you need to keep it simple sometimes.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I'm a bit disappointed...

+ New Mario for 3DS
+ Mario Kart 3DS
+ Overall 3DS lineup was solid
+ WiiU's controller and the possibilities looked great

- "WiiU" (what a terrible name)
- Only a montage of a few multiplatform games (what about exclusives?)
- Wii is dead (in terms of software support) and this conference proves it
- They didn't even show live gameplay or a new trailer of Zelda (only this montage at the beginning)

Score: 6/10

I'm thinking about all my scores again, somehow every press conference disappointed me a bit or more.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Ail said:
One thing I was wondering by the way, will the Wii U actually support several of those new controllers ?
We never saw two at the same time and if the system is wirelessly sending the video to the controller it is questionnable if it can do that to several controllers at the same time.
What do you think ?

I have been wondering about that myself, but I expect WiiU to support at least 2 tablets ..

Lafiel said:
Ail said:
What do you think ?

I have been wondering about that myself, but I expect WiiU to support at least 2 tablets ..

So you expect them to release another basic controller (like the classic controller) that doesn't have screen on it for 4 player multiplayer action?