4 18 5.04%

3 9 2.52%

2 4 1.12%

1 27 7.56%

Total:357
sethnintendo said:
Lafiel said:
Ail said:
One thing I was wondering by the way, will the Wii U actually support several of those new controllers ?
We never saw two at the same time and if the system is wirelessly sending the video to the controller it is questionnable if it can do that to several controllers at the same time.
What do you think ?

I have been wondering about that myself, but I expect WiiU to support at least 2 tablets ..

So you expect them to release another basic controller (like the classic controller) that doesn't have screen on it for 4 player multiplayer action?

They will just use the Wii controllers for that. The WiiU tablet probably will be too expensive ($80-90 is what I suspect unless good resolution 6.1inch touch screens suddenly are available for free next year) to buy 3 additional ones for some WiiU party nights, but I think they should be able to support at least 2 at a time for fleshed out 2 player Co-op.

Around the Network

Whoever gave Nintendo's E3 less than 7/10 is crazier than I am. Or just dumb. Me, I gave it a 9/10. Smash Bros. on the 3DS is perfectly logical, given that it's the first and presently only handheld with reliable analog controls. And it'll probably remain that way even after the PSVita is released. Yeah, that's right Sony: I just called you out on your history of bad analog control with handhelds. Bet you wish you could have come up with the Circle Pad, but you can't, because your creative minds are inferior to Nintendo's creative minds, in every possible way. You didn't think 3D had a place on a handheld, history's gonna prove you wrong. Oh, but you have a touch pad on the back of your handheld? How the hell can anyone use that outside of editing?! And you just had to rip off our touchscreen, didn't you? Oh, but yours has a higher resolution than ours. Our 3D screen has a higher resolution than your touchscreen and is capable of 720p  (or i, I don't remember which). Yours has a camera? Ours has three.  Yours has a microphone? Shit, dude: the original DS had a microphone, and all of our handhelds since have included one. So, I'm done comparing penis sizes. I'm done with this rant. Vita and Halo 4 be damned, Nintendo won E3!

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

8/10 for me and the best this year, although it could've been much better.

Nintendo should have announced some more Wii games (where the hell was Pikmin 3?!?!??} and some first party games for WiiU

8/10

+mario 3ds
+mario kart 3ds
+kid icarus
+ luigi mansion
+star fox
+wiiU controller
+exclusive ninja Gaiden
+++++++++++++++++++smash 3ds & wiiU

- no Tlt, xenoblade or kirby
-no 1st party wiiU games shown

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Lafiel said:
sethnintendo said:
Lafiel said:
Ail said:
One thing I was wondering by the way, will the Wii U actually support several of those new controllers ?
We never saw two at the same time and if the system is wirelessly sending the video to the controller it is questionnable if it can do that to several controllers at the same time.
What do you think ?

I have been wondering about that myself, but I expect WiiU to support at least 2 tablets ..

So you expect them to release another basic controller (like the classic controller) that doesn't have screen on it for 4 player multiplayer action?

They will just use the Wii controllers for that. The WiiU tablet probably will be too expensive ($80-90 is what I suspect unless good resolution 6.1inch touch screens suddenly are available for free next year) to buy 3 additional ones for some WiiU party nights, but I think they should be able to support at least 2 at a time for fleshed out 2 player Co-op.

Yea, I was actually just thinking about just using the Wii controllers for 4 player multiplayer myself considering that it is backward compatible.  I don't really see anything beyond mainly a 2 player focus for the tablet controllers due to price contraints for most people.

Around the Network
menx64 said:
8/10

+mario 3ds
+mario kart 3ds
+kid icarus
+ luigi mansion
+star fox
+wiiU controller
+exclusive ninja Gaiden

Ninja Gaiden 3 is not exclusive.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

3DS: 10/10: Luigi's Mansion!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

Wii is dead: 0/10

WiiU?

999999999999999/10

NJ5 said:
menx64 said:
8/10

+mario 3ds
+mario kart 3ds
+kid icarus
+ luigi mansion
+star fox
+wiiU controller
+exclusive ninja Gaiden

Ninja Gaiden 3 is not exclusive.

ninja gaiden 3 is ps3/360, but the ninja gaiden they showed is wiiU exclusive... 

http://kotaku.com/5809528/theres-an-exclusive-ninja-gaiden-in-the-works-for-wii-u

happy ;)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

8/10.

-1 for less Wii games.
-1 for being to vague about their new system.

3DS part made me :D X 9999999

I give'em an 8. Hardly anything for the Wii and DS owner. And i wasn't clear and still not convinced on WiiU. Looks like 3DS will get better later in the year.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)