7 42 11.76%

6 39 10.92%

5 30 8.40%

4 18 5.04%

3 9 2.52%

2 4 1.12%

1 27 7.56%

Total:357

A little early but from the announcements so far I would give it at least a 8.  Mario Kart 3DS seems to be the key game for me to purchase the 3DS.  Luigi's Mansion being announced made me very happy.  Star Fox will probably be pretty nice on 3DS.  Super Mario for 3DS dropping this holiday season.  Looks like the 3DS is about to get full time support from Nintendo.  They should have a good software lineup for the 3DS this holiday season.

The Wii U sounds pretty interesting. I wonder how much they are going to sell that controller for?

Around the Network

Not over yet, is it? But so far, 2/10: one point for Luigi's Mansion, and one for "pirate arrows" which sure sounds like a meme to me.

badgenome said:
Not over yet, is it? But so far, 2/10: one point for Luigi's Mansion, and one for "pirate arrows" which sure sounds like a meme to me.

0 points for Super Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, and Wii U?

At this point in time, I'm blown away ...

Most of what I saw as potential for the tablet controller has been surpassed, and there are a ton of ideas I didn't even consider that are being demonstrated. Once again, through creativity Nintendo has taken a fairly bland technology and done something very interesting with it.

sethnintendo said:
badgenome said:

0 points for Super Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, and Wii U?

For Mario and Mario Kart? Yeah. I have to admit, it struck me as weak and actually made me laugh.

I have no idea what to make of Wii U. This is either 0/10 or 10/10. Nothing in between.

Around the Network

nahh.. wasted time again... i thought that i could go back to nintendo, since my last N console was SNES.. but no, i can already play arkam city, darksiders 2, metro, etc in my ps3, and in my couch, without having to look to two screens.. i dont get it, why complicate gaming even more??

I don't buy Wii U yet.

No new games... just ports or gamer already known.

Better than MS... Worst than Sony.

6/10

Sony won E3 2011 just because PSVita.

Meh E3 after all.

i will give it a 7.5, a little disappointing. interesting though.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Voted 8

Incredible lineup for 2011 for the 3DS. The main reason Ninty got higher than Sony is because they attached dates to their games, and a lot of it is coming very soon. Much of what Sony announced will be 2012.

Good line-up for 2012 for the 3DS and Wii U, considering that there will still be unnanounced games to come. Particularly, good 3rd party support, Battlefield 3 and Assasins Creed are pretty big news.

Unfortunately
No mention of Wii games to tide us over till the Wii U (pikmin?), apart from release date of Zelda
Very little for the DS. Free copy of four swords is about all
Wii U is a shit name

I think that Nintendo had the best showing this year, only because of the Wii U( What a retarted name!). I am very interested in seeing what it can do. It will either do great or terrible. I already have two HD systems. Why would I buy this one? for a cool controller? I am very skeptical. AND, how future-proof is the power of the system. I think I walked away with more questions than answers.