7 42 11.76%

6 39 10.92%

5 30 8.40%

4 18 5.04%

3 9 2.52%

2 4 1.12%

1 27 7.56%

Total:357

I rated it an 8, there was only Luigi's Mansion 2 announced, everything else was already known about, but all the 3DS games looked great, there was the Mario Kart 3DS and Super Mario 3DS release date bombshells (so no PSV victory party yet :P)

Wiiu is a terrible name quite frankly, they didn't announce anything for me or any technical details about the system or a price what-so-ever, I appreciate the multi-platform titles, but I have a PS3 and 360 for those, oh and I don't like Super Smash Brothers, so its announcement for 3DS + Wiiu didn't affect me, looking back, I think I should of given it a 6 because I proffered Sony's :P

EDIT

Wii and DS have been abandoned :/

Around the Network
Aiddon said:
The second they announced Smash Bros 3DS and WiiU they already won. Seriously, the crowd was CHEERING. The WiiU stole the show hands down. Plus the conference was well-presented and smooth. It was actually INTERESTING.

I just have to say, there's a lot of potential (once again) in the new concept Nintendo is bringing, showing they are actually ahead of everyone else....

Monges79 said:
I think that Nintendo had the best showing this year, only because of the Wii U( What a retarted name!). I am very interested in seeing what it can do. It will either do great or terrible. I already have two HD systems. Why would I buy this one? for a cool controller? I am very skeptical. AND, how future-proof is the power of the system. I think I walked away with more questions than answers.

lol.. nice job troll.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Ey, let's see...

+ Very interesting controller with lots of potential
+ 3rd party support.
+ New Smash Bros. confirmed
+ The new Super Mario for 3DS looks amazing!

- Just like Sony's conference it was a bit underwhelming and lacked "it"
- No Metroid...
- No footage of 1st party WiiU games

8/10

Around the Network
AlkamistStar said:
8/10 for me. I really like the idea for a tablet controller, seeing as i'm an avid Android smartphone & tablet gamer. The potential is great, and it's truly innovative for the future of gameplay, UI, and depth to game experiences. I wish they announce exclusive titles for the Wii U, instead of showing multi-platform titles, but they did accomplish the goal of getting people to realize Nintendo is focussed on hardcore gamers more so this upcoming gen.

This is what we expected for this gen, when the Nintendo "Revolution" was rumored to have a screen embedded into the controller, so to actually see it come to fruition is not only a relief, but it's refreshing. Arguably the best E3 showing this year.

it was the worst this year by far.

wiiU is next year. Wii is the current console, what new games are coming out for it?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

10/10 compared to Sony and Microsoft, I really liked this one.

I hated that the only Wii game was Zelda,
Nintendo killed the Wii,
Announced a new home console without 1st party games to show,
All the 3rd party games are this gen ports.

And for the ones that didn't see, the bird video shows without a doubt
that the WiiU is well more powerfull than the PS3,
But what i really want are games.

Skeeuk said:
AlkamistStar said:
8/10 for me. I really like the idea for a tablet controller, seeing as i'm an avid Android smartphone & tablet gamer. The potential is great, and it's truly innovative for the future of gameplay, UI, and depth to game experiences. I wish they announce exclusive titles for the Wii U, instead of showing multi-platform titles, but they did accomplish the goal of getting people to realize Nintendo is focussed on hardcore gamers more so this upcoming gen.

This is what we expected for this gen, when the Nintendo "Revolution" was rumored to have a screen embedded into the controller, so to actually see it come to fruition is not only a relief, but it's refreshing. Arguably the best E3 showing this year.

it was the worst this year by far.

wiiU is next year. Wii is the current console, what new games are coming out for it?

I think they are at the point that they really don't mind phasing the Wii out with barely any support.  They will probably release a few titles here and there before the Wii U but Zelda is probably the last swang song for it.  They are happy at what the Wii achieved and are looking to move on to their next system. 

6/10

-Nice 3DS line up(even though most were games already announced) with many coming out this year!!!

-WiiU looks interesting but if it's only getting multiplats, then an owner for either a PS3 or 360 would little incentive to buy it(though it would be a nice upgrade if you own a wii) but I give them credit to getting some stellar 3rd party support

-practically forgot about the wii(the only thing shown was zelda which we alll knew about)