+ luigi mansion
+star fox
+wiiU controller
+exclusive ninja Gaiden
+++++++++++++++++++smash 3ds & wiiU

- no Tlt, xenoblade or kirby
-no 1st party wiiU games shown

Ninja Gaiden 3 is not exclusive.

ninja gaiden 3 is ps3/360, but the ninja gaiden they showed is wiiU exclusive... 

http://kotaku.com/5809528/theres-an-exclusive-ninja-gaiden-in-the-works-for-wii-u

happy ;)

That's nice, but it has "Ninja Gaiden 3" in the title which makes me think it's very similar to NG3 or (hopefully not) an offshoot.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

why 11 is no in here?

Honest guy who voted 1?

I mean this may be teh best nintendo E3 ever! and microsoft was rubbish, whilst SOny just ok!

Go Nintendo!

Switch!!!

NJ5 said:
menx64 said:
NJ5 said:
menx64 said:
8/10

+mario 3ds
+mario kart 3ds
+kid icarus
+ luigi mansion
+star fox
+wiiU controller
+exclusive ninja Gaiden
+++++++++++++++++++smash 3ds & wiiU

- no Tlt, xenoblade or kirby
-no 1st party wiiU games shown

Ninja Gaiden 3 is not exclusive.

ninja gaiden 3 is ps3/360, but the ninja gaiden they showed is wiiU exclusive... 

http://kotaku.com/5809528/theres-an-exclusive-ninja-gaiden-in-the-works-for-wii-u

happy ;)

That's nice, but it has "Ninja Gaiden 3" in the title which makes me think it's very similar to NG3 or (hopefully not) an offshoot.

I actually think that was the ps3/360 game, as reggie said on gametrailers that the demos were from the 360/ps3 versions of the games...

So no wiiU graphics so far... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Am I the only one that thinks of this when I hear "Wii U"?

allaboutthegames885 said:

Smash Bros. on the 3DS is perfectly logical, given that it's the first and presently only handheld with reliable analog controls.

Smash Bros. on the 3DS, literally, does not exist. All that has gone into it is a late-night drunken conversation between friends, where a wasted Iwata double-dog dared a completely-trashed Sakurai to pump out a new Smash Bros., and Sakurai tried to top him by promising to make two at once. The pile of vomit the janitor found in the trash the next day represents the entirety of the work that has gone into the game.

Around the Network

gave a 5, same as the Sony conference. Much like the Sony conference i have no interest in portable consoles since both focused very much on those, well, points come off. I'm not very impressed with the U yet, too early to tell, didnt show much at all. I was expecting Wii announcments, if not new games at least some games that have been rumored, like Last story, and xenoblade. Iwata also said a few months ago that the Wii might get games that haven't yet been released in NA/EU (jap only games) to fill the empty wii calendar. No such announcement was made. Worst E3 i've ever seen.

- First of all no new Wii games. Well I don't care about the Wii anymore but I am surprised to see so many 'nintendo fans' giving high scores for the conference while their is nothing anymore for their current favourite console, I guess plenty showed their true face and admit that they in reality also don't give a shit anymore about the Wii? So sad when sony was still announcing PS2 games after the PS3's release..

- 3DS: One year ago I was under the impression that the games on 3Ds were visually looking atleast okay but this year the games looked like they were made for the N64. It is not that big of a deal in the end, still it caught my attention. I applaud Nintendo for bringing some nintendo franchises this year on the 3Ds but that was mostly expected. Was sursprised with Liugi Mansion 2 but it didn't looked that fun to play.

- Wii U: Seriously I don't understand the big deal with the 'if someone needs to go on the tele you can continue on the Wii U controller!' I am so wrong or don't have the majority of the gamers their own television? I can understand why some thought the Ruin PSV feature was alright... Playing the game on your PS3 and then find out you have to go somewhere and continue with the game on the bus it sounds handy..... I don't see people going with an Wii U 2controller on the bus though >_>... It only becomes in handy when you are playing online and you have to take a dump, now you don't have to stop playing but you can continue on the toilet and if it haves build in headset whole your team can enjoy the party that is going on.

It was nice they showed some core games....but I am not rating Sony's or Ms conference high because they showed Mass Effect/COD MW3 etc...So while would I give points for Nintendo for showing games that probably will release later on Wii U anyway... And normally you show off core games that release first on your console not vice versa but I guess I am making no sense?

Anyway I could go on but I stop here..

I am not going to rate it you may fill in a number yourself.

spdk1 said:

Am I the only one that thinks of this when I hear "Wii U"?

or this:

Wii U little....

6/10

+ New Super Smash Bros for Wii U AND 3DS (epic win)
+ Mario Kart 3DS
+ Tekken 3D

- I was disappointed in the fact that they didn't show off some amazing games or new IPs for Wii U
- Nothing else appealed to me

Excellent. The Tablet has some real potential for different things going on. A quick look at that Chase Mii show this off nicely.

3DS very pleased with the releases from here on in

Wii - well there are games coming, perhaps later on in the convention they will be mentioned... a few appeared on the screen at the end.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.