By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 Press conference full analysis

Well was halo aniversary halo remake?

Around the Network

OMFG MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!! WKVNIOWRGNIWORNGWMXDMKLFAKDMFKPAMPMFPQIKEGM0IP2J349TJ2H19-4IYT9-24PKOWMRG

Only ME3 for me... seriously Fable railshooter....

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

XxXProphecyXxX said:
Well was halo aniversary halo remake?

Looks like it.  But they haven't announced Halo 4 yet, which I'm guessing is coming shortly.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

This tool makes me miss Don Mattrick.

Around the Network

Man, every exclusive it seems is Kinect enabled. Hopefully this makes others happy. It makes me sad.

Yeah that starwars game doesnt look prerecorded at all

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

C'mon Star Wars Kinect, you're my only hope.  (For Kinect).  If you can't do a force push by holding your hand out, then I'm extremely disappointed.

Sesame street is getting screen time instead of Kingdoms.

Sigh.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Xbox...where non gamers and gamers collide for attention. That should be the new slogan.
:)