By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii 2: Huge Amount Of Project Cafe Information Supposedly Leaked

haxxiy said:
Two days only guys, stop speculating and just wait!

Hype is life!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Color me skeptical. Real or not, am I the only one thinking of this?

I think about that episode more or less constantly.

Not in relation to this, though.

So if I want to play a game with four players. How much am I going to have to pay for enough controllers? It sounds like it's damned near a tablet.

Khuutra said:
haxxiy said:
Khuutra said:
Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

Oh this better not be true.

Why?

This would be acceptable if it just meant that Nintendo's titles were released more evenly throughout the year. That would be fine. Zelda launching in June, 2D Mario launching in August, fine, whatever.

But if it ended up meaning that Nintendo was releasing fewer games for it I'd rather Nintendo kicked third parties in the nuts and shat in all of their sock drawers.  I do not care about third party support on Nintendo consoles even half as much as I care about Nintendo games on Nintendo consoles.

No man that would never happen. More like release games a few months before the holidays or something to not compete.

I hope this does not hurt Nintendo and that it is worth the 3rd parties. I think that if 3rd parties do not support Nintendo this gen with 3DS and Café things will look very different next gen. and with that I mean Nintendo will release the dragons!!  

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Khuutra said:
badgenome said:
Color me skeptical. Real or not, am I the only one thinking of this?

I think about that episode more or less constantly.

Not in relation to this, though.

Now that I think about it, not a bad looking car!

Around the Network
Rainbird said:

I don't know if it's real, but I've been looking for a good reason to post this .gif:

How many hardcore gamers do you think feel this way about Nintendo right now?

If all this is true though, I wonder what the price will be...

Love that gif and love The Fifth Element to death!

Signature goes here!

So they sacrified Wii games for Wii 2 games.

Nonetheless, I would be happy to have a non motion-control centric console.

Sounds great but I wouldn't say this is likely to be all true but defiantly a few points shall be real, good job we only have to wait a mere 48 hours or less or more.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Third parties will never support Nintendo. This console is going to be horrible.

B_E_L_I_E_V_E

TruckOSaurus said:
Rainbird said:

I don't know if it's real, but I've been looking for a good reason to post this .gif:

How many hardcore gamers do you think feel this way about Nintendo right now?

If all this is true though, I wonder what the price will be...

Love that gif and love The Fifth Element to death!

now I need to track down a copy and rewatch it....

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!