By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii 2: Huge Amount Of Project Cafe Information Supposedly Leaked

hmmmmm... I'll take this with a dose of optimism and call Dr. Mario on Tuesday Morning!

Around the Network

If these are true, then good god am I excited for it. I'm going to label these as false though so I don't get let down though.

We will all know soon enough.

Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:
Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

Oh this better not be true.

Could be better for gamers, but worse for Nintendo. Nintendo obviously needs holiday titles to drive system sales (since the third party multiplats aren't going to help), but then it would create a more balanced yearly schedule altogether

Hmm. I wouldn't think Nintendo would build a better network than LIVE in one shot, unless their external partner is Apple, Amazon (maybe?), or Valve.

2 more days!

I agree.

Also, I hope it's Valve. It'll never be Apple, for how much Nintendo slate them, and it will never be Amazon otherwise people will complain about bias. So...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

If this ends up being true.............

THE WII 2 WILL BE FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Roma said:
  • Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

If true.

Roma said:
  • Nintendo will release a Mario platformer as a launch title which hasn’t been done since the N64.

If true.

Only a few days left...

The anticipation is getting to me.

•"Some developers have had the Wii 2 dev kit for going on 2 years now. When the Wii 2 is released in late, that’s 3 years to develop games on"

lol what moron made up that rumor?

As always, I never order a console at launch.

noname2200 said:
Roma said:
  • Nintendo will release a Mario platformer as a launch title which hasn’t been done since the N64.

If true.

Even for a 3D one?