By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii 2: Huge Amount Of Project Cafe Information Supposedly Leaked

zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Rainbird said:

I don't know if it's real, but I've been looking for a good reason to post this .gif:

How many hardcore gamers do you think feel this way about Nintendo right now?

If all this is true though, I wonder what the price will be...

Love that gif and love The Fifth Element to death!

now I need to track down a copy and rewatch it....

Honestly I need to do the same. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I better follow, it's been to long since I last saw it...

Some of those points really get me excited! I love the fact that only the dev-kit is the size of a 360 and the actual system will be smaller. The screen being removable (not to mention multi-touch!) also bodes well for this kind of control setup. If this turns out to be true I hope the 'controller' part can be made smaller when the screen is not attached - then it could really be ideal for b/c and multi-platform games.

Finally the point about having less Nintendo games released during the holidays sounds great because the way I understand it that means more titles released during the year!

But the bottom line is I agree with the people who say this is too good to be true... There is always some silly gimped feature when it comes to Nintendo, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

(p.s. silly gimped feature could still be ridiculously small amount of on board storage, not to mention price of system and/or controller, so there is some hope yet... )

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Acevil said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Rainbird said:

I don't know if it's real, but I've been looking for a good reason to post this .gif:

How many hardcore gamers do you think feel this way about Nintendo right now?

If all this is true though, I wonder what the price will be...

Here you go guys, just stream it online :D

http://www.movie2k.to/The-Fifth-Element-watch-movie-681086.html

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Rainbird said:

That's got to be the best gif I've ever seen.

Around the Network

Sounds too good to be true, really... Not long to find out, though!

Khuutra said:
haxxiy said:
Khuutra said:
Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

Oh this better not be true.

Why?

This would be acceptable if it just meant that Nintendo's titles were released more evenly throughout the year. That would be fine. Zelda launching in June, 2D Mario launching in August, fine, whatever.

But if it ended up meaning that Nintendo was releasing fewer games for it I'd rather Nintendo kicked third parties in the nuts and shat in all of their sock drawers.  I do not care about third party support on Nintendo consoles even half as much as I care about Nintendo games on Nintendo consoles.

Agree with Khuutra.  And even if this doesn't mean we'll get less Nintendo games during the course of a given year, I don't feel really good about Nintendo completely conceeding the holiday season to 3rd parties by not releasing their own blockbuster.

I don't think Nintendo would do that.  I don't believe this for one second.

gumby_trucker said:
Some of those points really get me excited! I love the fact that only the dev-kit is the size of a 360 and the actual system will be smaller. The screen being removable (not to mention multi-touch!) also bodes well for this kind of control setup. If this turns out to be true I hope the 'controller' part can be made smaller when the screen is not attached - then it could really be ideal for b/c and multi-platform games.

Finally the point about having less Nintendo games released during the holidays sounds great because the way I understand it that means more titles released during the year!

But the bottom line is I agree with the people who say this is too good to be true... There is always some silly gimped feature when it comes to Nintendo, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

(p.s. silly gimped feature could still be ridiculously small amount of on board storage, not to mention price of system and/or controller, so there is some hope yet... )

You know I would be surprised if the controller is not multi touch as it will help with gameplay.

Here is an idea: when the screen is dethatched you can play Wii games with 1-1 controls but this time with no wire in the way :D

Lol now I am getting to excited I guess :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Kenology said:
Khuutra said:
haxxiy said:
Khuutra said:
Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

Oh this better not be true.

Why?

This would be acceptable if it just meant that Nintendo's titles were released more evenly throughout the year. That would be fine. Zelda launching in June, 2D Mario launching in August, fine, whatever.

But if it ended up meaning that Nintendo was releasing fewer games for it I'd rather Nintendo kicked third parties in the nuts and shat in all of their sock drawers.  I do not care about third party support on Nintendo consoles even half as much as I care about Nintendo games on Nintendo consoles.

Agree with Khuutra.  And even if this doesn't mean we'll get less Nintendo games during the course of a given year, I don't feel really good about Nintendo completely conceeding the holiday season to 3rd parties by not releasing their own blockbuster.

I don't think Nintendo would do that.  I don't believe this for one second.

I don't think Nintendo needs to worry about their holiday sales much anyways, they can release their games during any time of the year and they will still sale well and have high sales during the holiday season after their games release either way. We are talking about years without gaps in quality game releases every month, I can't complain.

Hope its true.But knowing Nintendo most of them things wont happen :(