By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii 2: Huge Amount Of Project Cafe Information Supposedly Leaked

Light said:
Hope its true.But knowing Nintendo most of them things wont happen :(

The thing we know about Nintendo is that they are unpredictable so who knows what they will do

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I'm not interested in a tablet that's too big to swallow. What are they thinking!

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Rainbird said:
Acevil said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Love that gif and love The Fifth Element to death!

now I need to track down a copy and rewatch it....

Honestly I need to do the same. 

I better follow, it's been to long since I last saw it...

I got it on BluRay recently, it was a combo pack Gattaca/Fifth Element for 20 or 25 bucks. Best deal ever!

Signature goes here!

Gnac said:
I'm not interested in a tablet that's too big to swallow. What are they thinking!

You don't have to eat it if you don't like... save you some money too..

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

2...more...days...

JUST GIMME NOW!

As long as the console is less than $350 and the controller below, say, $60, it'll FLY off the shelves

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Rainbird said:
Acevil said:
zarx said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Love that gif and love The Fifth Element to death!

now I need to track down a copy and rewatch it....

Honestly I need to do the same. 

I better follow, it's been to long since I last saw it...

I got it on BluRay recently, it was a combo pack Gattaca/Fifth Element for 20 or 25 bucks. Best deal ever!

*watches Fifth Element and gif side by side*

I, am  a God to the people

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
2...more...days...

JUST GIMME NOW!

As long as the console is less than $350 and the controller below, say, $60, it'll FLY off the shelves

So if it's $350.01 you wont buy it? ;) and no I doubt it will; be %60 straight away. Tomorrow will be the last weekday with no Ninty E3.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

E3 is here!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

haxxiy said:
Two days only guys, stop speculating and just wait!

Where is the fun in that?

OT: It seems to good to be true, powerfull console, better online than Xbox, detachable screen-seriuosly I'm glad of this, after playing with the wiimote and nunchuk I feel restained(¿?)when playing with "regular" controllers,...

But the parts that says : "Some developers have had the Wii 2 dev kit for going on 2 years now. When the Wii 2 is released in late, that’s 3 years to develop games on" seems odd. Why such time? Does it mean that Nintendo planned to go with that GPU so long ago? How come no one (I'm talking about developers) has said anything in such a long time?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Khuutra said:
Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

Oh this better not be true.

Could be better for gamers, but worse for Nintendo. Nintendo obviously needs holiday titles to drive system sales (since the third party multiplats aren't going to help), but then it would create a more balanced yearly schedule altogether

Hmm. I wouldn't think Nintendo would build a better network than LIVE in one shot, unless their external partner is Apple, Amazon (maybe?), or Valve.

2 more days!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.