By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii 2: Huge Amount Of Project Cafe Information Supposedly Leaked

I love neogaf gifs :D

personally i hope none of the rumours are true so that E3 completely surprises me (in a good way)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

Oh this better not be true.

wait... does this mean no more Just Dance? :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Is it me or these just looks tike the same old rumors we had a month ago reiterpreted and reimagened?

POKEMON CONSOLE RPG WITH ONLINE!!!!!

DAMNIT NINTENDO I'M GONNA HAVE TO BUY YOUR CONSOLE AGAIN!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Khuutra said:
Nintendo is trying really hard to get 3rd parties on board to develop games and have offered incentives such as not releasing big-title Nintendo games in holiday seasons to compete against 3rd party titles.

Why?

Wait the sources for the rumors include 4chan?

[hype deflates]

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

haxxiy said:
Khuutra said:

Why?

This would be acceptable if it just meant that Nintendo's titles were released more evenly throughout the year. That would be fine. Zelda launching in June, 2D Mario launching in August, fine, whatever.

But if it ended up meaning that Nintendo was releasing fewer games for it I'd rather Nintendo kicked third parties in the nuts and shat in all of their sock drawers.  I do not care about third party support on Nintendo consoles even half as much as I care about Nintendo games on Nintendo consoles.

Color me skeptical. Real or not, am I the only one thinking of this?