By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will 'win' E3?

Who will win E3?

Nintendo 54 40.30%

Microsoft 16 11.94%

Sony 33 24.63%

All equally good 4 2.99%

I don't care. I'm not that sad ;) 6 4.48%

NINTENDO IS 4 KIDZZZ! 8 5.97%

See results 13 9.70%

Total:134

Didn't we have a similar thread liek this made by Seece? anyway I voted Nintendo because of more 3DS games I'm eager to see like paper mario, and of course project cafe and it's games.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

nintendo

Microsoft will shock everyone by firing Balmer and put Gates back on the chair.

Khuutra said:
ethomaz said:
Conegamer said:
ethomaz said:
Sony like 2009 and 2010.

Stop teh trolling.

2009? Maybe just. It was close.

2010? That was Nintendo's through and through, sorry.

Not trolling... for me Sony won 2010 due teh epic Twisted Metal's announce.

"Winning" E3 - to my understanding - entails some kind of communal concession on this point. Having the announcements you're most excited for isn't enough to "win" E3 on its own. Lots of people cared more about Microsoft or Sony's shows last year as compared to Nintendo's, but many of those same would still agree that Nintendo had the most widely effective conference that generated the most buzz and the most excitement.

I guess you right... but for me Sony just show more games who I care... so for me Sony won .

ethomaz said:
Khuutra said:
ethomaz said:
Conegamer said:
ethomaz said:
Sony like 2009 and 2010.

Stop teh trolling.

2009? Maybe just. It was close.

2010? That was Nintendo's through and through, sorry.

Not trolling... for me Sony won 2010 due teh epic Twisted Metal's announce.

"Winning" E3 - to my understanding - entails some kind of communal concession on this point. Having the announcements you're most excited for isn't enough to "win" E3 on its own. Lots of people cared more about Microsoft or Sony's shows last year as compared to Nintendo's, but many of those same would still agree that Nintendo had the most widely effective conference that generated the most buzz and the most excitement.

I guess you right... but for me Sony just show more games who I care... so for me Sony won .

Sony always wins! ALWAYS! (Besides that year where microsoft did that thing....ya you know...)

Around the Network

Nintendo is a big wildcard at this point for me. Café can swing either way as far as I'm concerned, and it's definitely the one to watch, but I have a feeling Microsoft and Sony will put up a very good fight.

I don't think Nintendo winning is given right now.

fastyxx said:

NGP has pretty strong buzz, but I wonder about the price point - - and a handheld dominating E3? If it were Japanese E3, maybe?

I think the 3DS did pretty well at that last year actually.

I said equally all good, while I think in the end Nintendo will steal the show. Sony is consistently pushing the bottom line of games and new hardware will make it a great conference. Microsoft will also be able doing a wonderful conference, but I am little worried about the focus on kinect.

The customers (we!) win!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

It's gonna be a really bloody fight between Sony and Nintendo. Microsoft, this year, is not even close IMO.