By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How Well Do You Run The Wticher 2?

So what are you running The Witcher 2 at? I'm getting 30-40fps at max settings minus ubersampling on my 1360x768 LCD TV.

GTX 550 Ti and 3.2 Ghz Phenom II X4 Quad Core

Around the Network

Nice thread... CPU and GPU info would also be good to see!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

GTX 460.

I usually get 30-35fps, it drops down to the mid-20s during intense combat.

I'm running high spec, but with SSAO disabled and LOD (draw distance) on Far, because the scenery looks amazing. That's on full 1080p HD.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ATI HD Radeon 5850

I7 860

I run on High and get about 45 fps. I ran it very well. I had blur turned off.

Wagram said:

ATI HD Radeon 5850

I7 860

What resolution?

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Wagram said:

ATI HD Radeon 5850

I7 860

What resolution?

1400x900 Monitor (720p)

I7 2.8ghz with GeForce GT 230

I get around 30fps on medium/low 1280x1024, all forms of blur and bloom off, no aa, no SSAO, light shafts on, rest on medium and very near lod.

I've encountered numerous bugs. Game freezing twice. Most sounds disappearing for random intervals just leaving the echo's and environmental effects (no use playing without subtitles) Game not responding to combat inputs anymore, I can still move around but can't use the sword anymore nor put it away. And I'm still on chapter 1.

SvennoJ said:

I7 2.8ghz with GeForce GT 230

I get around 30fps on medium/low 1280x1024, all forms of blur and bloom off, no aa, no SSAO, light shafts on, rest on medium and very near lod.

I've encountered numerous bugs. Game freezing twice. Most sounds disappearing for random intervals just leaving the echo's and environmental effects (no use playing without subtitles) Game not responding to combat inputs anymore, I can still move around but can't use the sword anymore nor put it away. And I'm still on chapter 1.

Ouch. SOunds like the game is not running well with your PC. Seems pretty stable for most people. Are your drivers up to date and did you get the 1.1 patch?

icore 7 920 , radeon 6870

Game runs on highest settings ( without ubersampling) in 1920x1080 resolution. I get around 40fps on this config.

Two things though, this was before the 1.1 patch which is supposed to increase performance for my version of the game by 30% and without oc - ing my gfx card.

I decided to replay witcher 1 and then start witcher 2 so probably by the time i finish ( exam sessionin full affect for me right now) the first game there will probably be another patch from cd projekt and that might increase performance even further, not counting the ati hotfix that's supposed to come out for witcher 2.

So all in all, i think my rig is handling the game very well.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

yanamaster said:

icore 7 920 , radeon 6870

Game runs on highest settings ( without ubersampling) in 1920x1080 resolution. I get around 40fps on this config.

Exact same thing here.