By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Nintendo - Cafe!! 196 49.87%

Sony - NGP!!! 131 33.33%

Microsoft - Kinect!! 44 11.20%

Konami - You Will Be Sucked! 8 2.04%

Ubisoft - Lazer Tag 2 3 0.76%

Other 11 2.80%

Total:393
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft

IMHO.

Same as last year. Yep. 

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:

Nintendo's could be the best, or the absolute worst.

Depends on the veracity of those Café rumors.

Yeah, I agree. Honestly, the "winner" of e3 is going to be determined by who had the better e3. O_o

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Sony not for NGP but for loads new exclusives. Hopefully a MAG 2 or more Twisted Metal news.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

If we consider Nintendos pattern they will blow everyone away this year

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network
Machina said:

Could be a comfortable win for Nintendo what with a new console being properly unveiled and all. As long as they have a decent list of upcoming games for it and show proper gameplay for a couple of those then they've got it in the bag.

I agree with this guy right here, I'd love to say "Well Sony has all the games I'm interested in" but that's not what this is about.  It isn't about which conference I enjoy the most (that'll practically always be Sony because of my tastes) but which is objectively the most interesting to the industry at large and I think Nintendo is way out ahead with a console hardware reveal.  Other two would have to do something crazy to catch up.

There's a difference between having the most impressive presentation and presenting what YOU want to see.

Having the most impressive presentation = winning.

Presenting what you want to see = pleasing the fans.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Nintendo is going to win this time. Cafe alone will beat anything else that's presented. On top of that, we're going to see Nintendo's future plans for 3DS, their final hard-hitters for the Wii, and I'm certain there will still be something good for the DS.

Sony has Uncharted 3 and the NGP. But, the NGP can't do anything new that the 3DS isn't already doing, so it's entirely based on what library they present. Given that the PSP never had anything THAT impressive along the lines of exclusives, it'd have to be either handheld varieties of home console IPs, or new IPs, and neither of those commands much excitement. I loved my PSP, but it never had anything worth THAT much excitement. The PS3 is just now being maxed out in what it can do, so they MIGHT have something impressive to bring to the table that they didn't have before, but so long as it's just games along the same lines as what they've already been doing and nothing specifically NEW, they won't be able to do anything incredible.

Microsoft, their hard-hitters strike very differently than Sony's. They appeal to a much broader audience than Sony's, but still mostly to the same people as well. I expect that they'll have a better home console presentation, but without a major presentation like the NGP, they won't stand a chance to beat them in the overall grand scheme of things.

Third parties are a big decider in this race too, though. Good third-party support can make or break the whole situation. If all third-parties announced amazing new titles for the 360, then regardless of what Sony and Nintendo have up their sleeves personally, M$ could still walk away the "winner".

But as for their own individual presentations, Nintendo will have it hands-down, and there's absolutely no arguing that objectively.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The conference that will be more interesting to follow will be Microsoft's and that's because it will tell us what will happen next year.

If they surprise with new "hardcore" games for both Kinect owners and the rest, people will be pleased, even if their conference is the worst.

BUT if they only show what people already know (HALO, Forza, Gears 3), then it's almost guaranteed that they are working hard to present the next Xbox next year.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I think Sony. Sony usally takes out it's best stuff at E3 and if it already told us about rachet and clank.... I wonder what's next God of War 4, NGP, PS4 starhawk, apeesacpe, more about Uncharted e.t.c

Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft