By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Nintendo - Cafe!! 196 49.87%

Sony - NGP!!! 131 33.33%

Microsoft - Kinect!! 44 11.20%

Konami - You Will Be Sucked! 8 2.04%

Ubisoft - Lazer Tag 2 3 0.76%

Other 11 2.80%

Total:393
hatmoza said:

Microsoft will have the best conference.

I truly believe they have something up their sleeve for the hardcore gamer. They will also of some shocking announcements, like FF V XIII going muliplat.

Do not troll the Final Fantasy fans!

They are genetically superior human beings!

Around the Network

Voted - Other

Too see results. Honestly I think this years E3 is going to suck.

hatmoza said:

I truly believe they have something up their sleeve for the hardcore gamer. They will also of some shocking announcements, like FF V XIII going muliplat.

That's not exactly shocking. That's something that needs to happen.

I actually think software is going to be pretty quiet this year as far as exciting stuff. Just sequels, sequels, sequels mostly.

The new hardware will get a lot of buzz, and its hard to see the Western press being more interested in NGP than Cafe.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

In response to OP, i think Konami will do well if they announce Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2. i think CLOS, has become the best selling Castlevania ever and imo the game is excellent.

i'm hoping to see more about the DmC reboot, and maybe something about Heavenly Sword 2, etc, not really interested in consoles or devices, just interested in content tbh.

Around the Network

If I recal correctly the following people will not be announcing anything at E3 (I may be wrong)

Valve, Xseed, Bungie, and Rockstar

Wagram said:
hatmoza said:

That's not exactly shocking. That's something that needs to happen.

NOOO! IT DOESN'T NEED TO HAPPEN!

*cries in the corner*

Nintendo has advantage as the launch of  a new home console usually means winning the show. But this time Nintendo really needs the support of third partys with big games or else they will fail to convince "gamers" to buy it. They also have Zelda and the games for the 3DS.

Sony has the launch of NGP and their sagas: Uncharted, Resistance , ¿God of War?. Also The Last Guardian.

Microsoft has Gears, Forza, ... and Kinect.

If Nintendo's console lives to our hopes and has true support from third partys they will win no matter what Sony or Microsoft do.

Sony has advantage with it's games but to win they depend on NGP. If the price is right they will have a big chance to win.

Microsoft is the underdog. To win they need some big surprises, but which ones? New IPs? Project Milo?

My expectations are Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Nintendo has advantage as the launch of  a new home console usually means winning the show. But this time Nintendo really needs the support of third partys with big games or else they will fail to convince "gamers" to buy it. They also have Zelda and the games for the 3DS.

Sony has the launch of NGP and their sagas: Uncharted, Resistance , ¿God of War?. Also The Last Guardian.

Microsoft has Gears, Forza, ... and Kinect.

If Nintendo's console lives to our hopes and has true support from third partys they will win no matter what Sony or Microsoft do.

Sony has advantage with it's games but to win they depend on NGP. If the price is right they will have a big chance to win.

Microsoft is the underdog. To win they need some big surprises, but which ones? New IPs? Project Milo?

My expectations are Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft.

I would have to agree.  New hardware usually creates the most buzz and Nintendo and Sony both have that.  I would also expect the 3DS to be highlighted prominently with lots of first and third party game reveals.  I think most would agree it was launched a bit prematurely and this is a great time for Nintendo to show off some amazing first party stuff like Super Mario 3DS and a couple of new IPs.  Also, I think Capcom and other 3rd parties will have some great stuff to show off for it.

For my money, I'm most excited about the prospect of Cafe'.  Unless Nintendo really nerfs their conference they should coast to an easy "win".  I don't see Cafe' disappointing, but stranger things have happened.  All they would have to do IMO is show off whatever EAD Tokyo, and Retro have been working on for the Cafe' (fingers crossed about Retro) as well as maybe a Smash Bros trailer to have an impressive Cafe' display.  Couple this with solid core 3rd party support from several big Westen devs like EA, Activision, and Ubisoft and big Eastern devs like Capcom, Konami, and Square Enix and I think they can't lose.  That is, as long as the titles aren't "Petz" games, Madden J.V. league football, or other stupid spinoffs that most of these devs were guilty of this current gen on Wii.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER