By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Nintendo - Cafe!! 196 49.87%

Sony - NGP!!! 131 33.33%

Microsoft - Kinect!! 44 11.20%

Konami - You Will Be Sucked! 8 2.04%

Ubisoft - Lazer Tag 2 3 0.76%

Other 11 2.80%

Total:393

MS taking only 36 votes. All the more reason to come out swinging. Hardcore/kinect and "F'ING CONKER" C'mon already. Conker with kinect control would be awesome but make sure it is universal. I'm lazy to also allow to sit down. Well not lazy but work beats the living F out of me.  AEYYYYYY!

Around the Network

It will either be Sony or Nintendo, Sony has the most good games but they usually suck at showing them so people would rather get a list then watch the show lol as for Nintendo they have a new home console and the 3DS which is pretty new but still nothing on the games but Nintendo always does good with games so if they can show atleast a few besides mario that look promising they will probably win and MS just has nothing, they been doing smoke and mirror's for years 

im undecided. 

sony could really use it with all their problems recently.

and im upset with nintendo that they will be showing off a new console before the wii even has its own zelda game released.  you know...i dont think i will ever buy the system...ive just had enough of nintendo.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Torillian said:
Machina said:

Could be a comfortable win for Nintendo what with a new console being properly unveiled and all. As long as they have a decent list of upcoming games for it and show proper gameplay for a couple of those then they've got it in the bag.

I agree with this guy right here, I'd love to say "Well Sony has all the games I'm interested in" but that's not what this is about.  It isn't about which conference I enjoy the most (that'll practically always be Sony because of my tastes) but which is objectively the most interesting to the industry at large and I think Nintendo is way out ahead with a console hardware reveal.  Other two would have to do something crazy to catch up.

I think Sony could pull it off, the just need to focus on presentation, similar to the likes of Nintendo. However, I do see Nintendo having the best E3 conference, but the new guy has to do a good job. 

I think Sony will win. I think there is still quite a long time till the release of Cafe, so there probably won't be as much details as sony has for the NGP. I could be wrong though, but I think this could be one of the best E3's ever.

Around the Network

well depends on what you are expecting.

best show i think it will be a tie as all 3 are usually good to watch, the show with the best games on offer is the real winner of E3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

jonop said:
I think Sony will win. I think there is still quite a long time till the release of Cafe, so there probably won't be as much details as sony has for the NGP. I could be wrong though, but I think this could be one of the best E3's ever.

If I'm not mistaken, Nintendo said that there'd be playable demos of games for Cafe. Besides they only have to show some names to hype people (say that Rockstar announces GTA V on their conference, that alone = winning E3).

And I agree, this E3 can be one of the better if not the best.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Sony or Nintendo will have the best E3 conference this year.

Sony has the most core titles to show off this year, and they have a new handheld console to show off with even more core games. (This is what traditional gamers want)

Nintendo has a new home console to show off with a rumored focus on core players and has the only 8th gen hardware out that is in desperate need of games. (If Sony somehow botches their conference, Nintendo has an opportunity to best them if they have enough good core games to show)

Microsoft is going to be heavily focused on Kinect games and Media Services this year, and will show off very few traditional games. This will be a bit disappointing (unless you are eager for more advanced versions on the shovel-ware that has burdened the Wii's image).

Nintendo - I'm curious about Project Café, but I'm not a big fan of Nintendo games since all they produce are Marios Kirbys and Pokemons. I like my car simulations and space drama. I think their controller with a screen is a big mistake but since I haven't seen anything I will hold judgment and wait until it's shown.

Sony - Sony has games I want to play but they're never a surprise since they alway announce them way too early. Handhelds have never interrested so I couldn't careless about NGP. I also think that because of the hacking they'll spend some time to apologize and talk about new PSN security and features which doesn't concern me so I'll pass.

Microsoft - Microsoft is so tight lipped that all we are certain to see are that Kinect will get more games but we know nothing about these games. We know about Forza 4 and that's about it. I want to see how Kinect will "enhance" gaming in ways it hasn't been shown yet. I know a lot of people hate on Kinect but I personnaly believe that it's the only motion control device that can really bring new and better concept. It may be with the controller or not or with another device or not it's here to stay.

Nintendo should be the most interesting, will that make it the best conference? I don't know...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957