By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Who Will have the Best E3 Conference??

Nintendo - Cafe!! 196 49.87%

Sony - NGP!!! 131 33.33%

Microsoft - Kinect!! 44 11.20%

Konami - You Will Be Sucked! 8 2.04%

Ubisoft - Lazer Tag 2 3 0.76%

Other 11 2.80%

Total:393

just for the lulz I'm chosing Ubisoft...you should've saw the looks on me and a couple of my friends face when we saw that lazer tag bit!!!

Around the Network

Nintendo simply because nothing can beat unveiling a new system.

After that, Sony because they have still many things to show about NGP.

MS seems to be centered around Kinect, so last of the three. Hopefully they'll surprise us.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

SONY. No contest.

Reasons? 

First of all, the games:

Known games coming soon that are going to blow everything  out of the water, or at least cancel out some of the FEW exclusives other companies will show:

Infamous 2 (releasing right on E3 week)

Twisted Metal (Oct '11)

Ratchet & Clank All 4 One (Oct '11)

Uncharted 3 (Nov '11)

Resistance 3  (Sep '11)

Starhawk (Q1 '12)

The Last Guardian (Q2 '12?)

If the above lineup doesn't already spell OWNAGE, I'm very insterested to know what could top that?

PLUS: Some new game annoucements, which I'm sure at least we'll see one MAJOR game debuting. A couple of decent Move games too, of course.

THEN, we get to NGP, which should not be taken lightly, and I expect Sony to steal the show with the game annoucements for this portable beast.

How about Sony announcing something BIG for the PSN? Since the NGP will be integral to it, I think they may try to make up for the PSN-hacked tragedy by annoucing something cool. Who knows...

PS3 price cut annoucement? Hmmm maybe not so early, but they could announce some kind of value bundle with a new game, maybe a new Move bundle? mmm.

I just don't see why Nintendo would be on top of Sony at E3. If you people expect them to show gameplay for the so-called Cafe , hang on tight for the dissapointment. And if all they show are trailers for the games expected for launch, then it won't be a big deal. I think they will try to take the world by surprise again with some new innovation, but this time it will have to be something very unique and , as I said, demonstrate it with actual gameplay (no silly demos, REAL games in development for launch window), if not it will be like the first time Move and Kinect were shown, pure MEH and let's wait see....

Assuming no unexpected mishaps or surprises from anyone, Nintendo pretty much has this one in the bag.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Cafe all the way

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network

I will definitely keeping my eyes open on Nintendo's Conference with it's new console.

If it has the games to back it up, Nintendo will have it.

Sony I definitely will be keeping my eye out for as usual for NGP and the PS3 games.

Nintendo got the advantage, but 10 KINECT games might blow us away you know. Sony will show plenty of montages which kills their long ass conference. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Nintendo b/c of Zelda, 3DS games and Cafe.

Nintendo will probly win

Sony will show a shit ton of games for NGP and PS3 they have alot of studios that we dont know what there currently devolping

Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft

IMHO.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E