By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA numbers up - 16th april

Software numbers are very very sad. Except PS3, hardware is terrible.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
justinian said:

This is better. Now which one will be locked?

LBP2 is showing steady legs.

Halo reach slowly approaching 2m in EMEAA. That game is seriously NA heavy.

So what?... back in the top 40 again...  amazing. and 2m in EMEAA isnrt that shabby.  It will end up as the Highest selling FPS on PS3/360 outside of COD.

Why are you so uppity about this? Not saying you cursed out his mother, but that was just rude. It was a relevant observation.

OT: LBP has great legs. I play the game twice or three times a week to find new levels and spend some good hours on it. I still haven't finish the story since I only have 2 controllers now and my sister won't let me and my lil bro finish it without her :(

Also, PS3 > 3DS....All hail PS3!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Boring fucking numbers! This gen needs to be over...3DS holding up quite well despite "The Sun" trying to give it bad reputation.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Just so you guys don't say I'm a 3DS doomer, I'm proud to say it is the only video-game that isn't down YoY.

Above: still the best game of the year.

ps3 above wii and 360 again

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

the PS3 is amazing! buy this console, best games lineup 2011

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

ps3 the most expensive console is doing well the rest are also doing well.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

No, the consoles aren't doing well... Even the ps3. Look at their YoY, like kowenicki said... It's really bad

maximrace said:

No, the consoles aren't doing well... Even the ps3. Look at their YoY, like kowenicki said... It's really bad

Yeah it is looking really bad but its just because were nearing saturation at the current price point, price cuts all round should see return to last years numbers WoW. 

EMEAA needs official price cuts, bad.