By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA numbers up - 16th april

Pretty horrible numbers all around. I wonder how long they can get.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

% drop YoY should be smaller for wii next wee kand we await others to cut their price.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

kowenicki said:
Demotruk said:
kowenicki said:

DS: DOWN 69% ! (combine DS & 3DS and it is still down 22%)

Daaamn..

that has to be slightly worrying....

doesnt it?

Not yet it's not, remember the thing is going to be on sale for 6 years at the least.

PS3 > 3DS this week. Ouchies.

Nintendogamer said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

% drop YoY should be smaller for wii next wee kand we await others to cut their price.

I think all consoles are having price cuts at the moment. They're just temporary offers though, I think all consoles need real €100 pricecuts come xmas.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Thanks for the redo, Prof.

kivi95 said:

ps3 is king again!!!!!

You are right. However I would point out that the only reason for this is because 3DS isn't yet out in a lot of markets it would seem (no 3DS sales data for the MEAA parts of EMEAA). So excluding those markets covered by MEAA 3DS is significantly ahead of PS3. Seems a bit unusual to have no sales data at least for the 2nd A of MEAA (Asia excluding Japan).

Good to see LBP2 back up in the top half.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
kivi95 said:

ps3 is king again!!!!!

You are right. However I would point out that the only reason for this is because 3DS isn't yet out in a lot of markets it would seem (no 3DS sales data for the MEAA parts of EMEAA). So excluding those markets covered by MEAA 3DS is significantly ahead of PS3. Seems a bit unusual to have no sales data at least for the 2nd A of MEAA (Asia excluding Japan).

Still doesn't change the fact that it lost. Of course this should all change with either a Mario game or a price cut.

Wagram said:
binary solo said:
kivi95 said:

ps3 is king again!!!!!

Still doesn't change the fact that it lost. Of course this should all change with either a Mario game or a price cut.

It's a small defeat, look at how DS was being outsold by PS2 4 weeks after it launched...it sold less than half the PS2 LOL

And 3DS sold 6k more than DS in its 4th week, so I would say it's doing fine.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

kowenicki said:
justinian said:

This is better. Now which one will be locked?

LBP2 is showing steady legs.

Halo reach slowly approaching 2m in EMEAA. That game is seriously NA heavy.

So what?... back in the top 40 again...  amazing. and 2m in EMEAA isnrt that shabby.  It will end up as the Highest selling FPS on PS3/360 outside of COD.

Dude was just stating an observation which I concure.