By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gameinformer is a side effect of having the power-up rewards card.

Also most of the multi-plat previews are well after I have seen them online so you can't say they didn't know about Wii versions all of the time. If they are trying to be a "professional" game magazine maybe they should know something that's been on sites like gamespot, IGN or even Gamestop.com months before the issue comes out (listed and avail for pre-order most times). They have a "consoles" section for a reason, to "inform" customers of which console(s) it's coming out for. 

it's just alot of the times they are a bit favourable and wish they would just step up and admit it. Last time anyone said anything to them about it (and it wasn't a whiny or immature letter) they jumped all over the guy like a bunch of arrogant jerks. They take after what seems to be the atmosphere at alot of GameStops most of the time. Uninformed yet act like they "know-it-all". Most of the time it's like they don't work for a game store but a sony or microsoft store. Sure it's ok to have an interested in one particular console but the purpose of the store is to sell ALL inventory not just a select part.

Around the Network

@primogen the one thing your missing is that they are a magazine and it takes longer to get stuff to print than a website. So if its been on IGN for months, they probably both found out at the same time, but they have to get their info printed so by the time it reachs our hands its too late. Like Mr. Khan said thats just an overall industry problem, not so much as GI hates the Wii, yes the favor HDs, i dont think they will ever admit it. Im not holding my breath. I like the mag cause they give in depth articles on games that are coming that i do want to play sometimes even before the websites. Epic Mickey for one. and Spider-man Edge of time for another and im talking in depth, not its coming out soon crap. Yeah if your looking for Wii stuff your SOL. HD versions of games are always going to get the hightlight, its been like this since the gen began i dont think its fair to just single out GI, even though they are pricks about it sometimes

@mr. khan they only had two copies of Conduit 2 at Gamestop?? it might be worst than i thought, if Sega had no confidence in this game they should have just canked it

Mr Khan said:
oniyide said:

@primogen  im curious though, why keep getting GI if you hate it so much??? Why even read it if you just care about Wii stuff, thats the last thing you should be looking at. Why not just get Nintendo Gamer or .... hell, i cant think of nothing

Right. Your options for any reasonable level of Nintendo coverage in a print medium is limited to Nintendo Power, and its a similar story on the internet: you have to go to the Nintendo enthusiasts if you want anything worth reading

On topic, i bought the game at GameStop, they had to give me the display copy because they got all of two (including the display copy) one of which they sold.

Ah, but do you live in a big area?

Nice to hear it's selling out though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:
oniyide said:

@primogen  im curious though, why keep getting GI if you hate it so much??? Why even read it if you just care about Wii stuff, thats the last thing you should be looking at. Why not just get Nintendo Gamer or .... hell, i cant think of nothing

Right. Your options for any reasonable level of Nintendo coverage in a print medium is limited to Nintendo Power, and its a similar story on the internet: you have to go to the Nintendo enthusiasts if you want anything worth reading

On topic, i bought the game at GameStop, they had to give me the display copy because they got all of two (including the display copy) one of which they sold.

Ah, but do you live in a big area?

Nice to hear it's selling out though!

Decently big. It's the only GameStop in my county

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yeah, the game store by me only brought in two copies too.   But that's actually a small vote of confidence because lately they've only been getting one copy of some titles and not even selling those.

HVS mentioned in an interview that they had a 2 game contract with Sega - meaning Sega was obligated to publish now whether they had any faith it in or not.   Clearly they don't.

Aside from 'casuals' not being interested, Wii's are too easy to mode now and I'm sure huge sales are lost to piracy.

Around the Network

Everytime i leave for the 4th primer on the oil rig i get stuck and have to kill myself or reset it back...

Turns out i had to delete my whole entire profile, and now i'll have to restart from square fucking one

This is a great way to start...

And after deleting my whole profile, i still have no idea what i'm doing wrong. I'm going to keep having to delete profiles over and over again, or just attach a firecracker to this stupid disc and be done with it

EDIT:
Now i got through, but i don't know what i did, which is the second-worst way to solve these problems (short of being screwed and having to get your disc replaced...)

The first level gets much more fun after that part, too. Leviathan was rather inventive.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

@gamerace IMHO you cant even just blame casuals and piracy on this one. The elephant in the room is multiplat owners, there are alot of them. Why woudl they buy sequel to a meh Wii FPS game when there are much better options on the others??? Hell even if you are just a Wii owner your better off getting Blops or GE, at least Eurocom has proven they know what they're doing

I didn't even know that this was out.

I was too busy leveling up on GoldenEye.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I didn't even know the game was out until I walked into gamestop today!!! lol

forum dwellers not knowing the game came out does not bode well