Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

oniyide said:

@Gojimaster yeah thats why they game DKCreturns game of the month cause they hate Wii, you couldng be more wrong

Is that why they almost never review any Wii games or Wii versions of games?

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Around the Network

http://wii.ign.com/articles/116/1162746p2.html

Well there is the link for Conduit 2.

It is about time! Still people this is a little bigger than other games for the wii, yet I saw more promotion for "Lost in Shadow than this game.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Ign said the visuals were stellar! I guess sound was what they liked the least. But was that worth giving it a 7.5 if people just want another multiplayer game on Wii?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

So anyone know the pre-orders for this? Any guesses at what the sales will be now that we all finally realize it is out? Although it was not at my local Western Chicago suburbs Walmart. Go figure.

spurgeonryan said:

So anyone know the pre-orders for this? Any guesses at what the sales will be now that we all finally realize it is out? Although it was not at my local Western Chicago suburbs Walmart. Go figure.

I didnt preorder but was still able to get a limited edition one. seems like a small number of people were playing online this late at night. Before i went to work every game i tried was always full. And yea i tried wally world today and they never got them in. Gamestop had it in tho.

From what I played the onlines good. The weapons have been somewhat altered from the first game...but the secondary functions are cool. Im currently enjoying the game.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network

The IGN review is strange. They say it's much better than the original, and the scores individually are around 8-9, yet they give it a 7.5? 

I hear people who've actually played it aren't as critical, it certainly seems like a massive step up from the original...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's gonna be awesome, I'm getting it as soon as I can :) It's been a lot since the last big Wii game (which was de Blob 2 and Lost in Shadow), it was about time the Wii gets some attention back!

Conegamer said:

The IGN review is strange. They say it's much better than the original, and the scores individually are around 8-9, yet they give it a 7.5? 

I hear people who've actually played it aren't as critical, it certainly seems like a massive step up from the original...

I think it's safe to say that IGN overrated the first Conduit anyway.

chriscox1121 said:

so has anyone actaully played it here?  cause i'm thinking about buying it, but i'm not sure

I got it yesterday and played through the oil rig level on normal difficulty.  One thing that is instantly clear is that this is a better looking game.  Better textures and lighting all around.  I was using Motion which seemed to add a certain smoothness to the control.  In fact the only thing I changed in the control was shrinking my bounding box.

If you like fps I would wager that you'll like this.  Oh, also the first boss was fun to take down!  I love bosses, so I'm looking forward to more.

Edit:
Also on the oil rig stage go over to the fish tank and stare at the fish for a few seconds.  Theres a nice homage to anyone that played a certain Sega Dreamcast game.  It's pretty funny.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

@gojimaster  have you even read GI??? they review all the big Wii games and some not so big. They were the first ones to reveal Epic Mickey, cover story no less. As for not reviewing Wii versions, i could see that. But to be fair a lot of different sites and mags dont do that either, more of an industry problem than just GI

OT i think this game will do worse than the original, no ads, releasing same day as more popular arguably better games. sequel to a mediocore game. Not looking good for Sega right now