By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Conduit 2 isn't that big a story.    It's only really relevant because it's on Wii and currently there's nothing else out on Wii.    It just came out, I'm sure reviews will be out shortly.

BTW:  There's no 'The' in 'Conduit 2'

Around the Network

Portal and Mortal Kombat is coming out today (I think).

The net is alive with Wii 2 rumours.

Conduit 2 is somewhere in the background while this is all happening.

Well, being the big hype game certainly doesn't mean the game isn't any good. Anyone here actually play it yet? I liked the first one OK, but I'm not a FPS fan at all, so I'm pretty weary of Conduit 2. While I don't care or need any of the hype, a few more reviews out there would be nice.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Hoping to either get it this week or in the coming weeks.

They are reviewing MK9 and Portal 2 first..  No wonder we don't hear about Conduit 2...

Around the Network

I can see why it isn't front page news on most sites but that doesn't explain the complete lack of any advertising whatsoever on SEGA's part.  I mean the first one had a decent advertising campaign (budget wise) but I haven't seen or heard anything about this game from SEGA.  That's just... odd.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

Portal 2 is currently becoming one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time and Mortal Kombat is going through a revival of epic proportions, I don't think the media has time for Conduit 2. Hope it works out for y'all though, that Conduit team needs a break at some point.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Same reasons as above, really.

Expect more info soon though. And ONM gave it 87%, calling it "a vast improvement over the original, and can now take that which it aimed for with the first game" or something like that...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I feel kinda sorry for TC2 team, although Portal and MK arnt on Wii, they're still competing for news, they must have known launching on the same day as those 2 epic games was a bad idea???

Also, for smaller sites that have  or 2 reviewers, playing MK and Portal ... then going to Conduit .. it's not going to help it look impressive.

I'll agree that it's obviously getting overshadowed in terms of simultaneous releases, but i also agree that it's weird that Sega's not putting any advertising muscle behind this. Despite the fact that it seems to be far and away the better game compared to the original, it may be suffering from Wii Sequel Syndrome, which has hit a lot of Wii games that were nominally better than the first, but fell short in sales, often drastically so

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.