By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

well since Game Informer hates it it is probably a good game so ill probably check it out....i do not like GI....at all....

Around the Network
Seece said:

IGN
Conduit - 8.6
Conduit 2 - 7.5

Gamer Informer
Conduit - 7.0
Conduit 2 - 6.0

Nintendopower
Conduit - 8.0
Conduit 2 - 7.5

Not looking like it's gonna beat the first one on meta ...

And yet somehow, I have a feeling when I buy it I am going to enjoy it more than the first... it's almost as if reviewers are no longer in touch with consumer thinking.

I could be proven wrong of course, maybe Conduit 2 will turn out dull, not that it will make much difference to my opinions of game reviews... luckily I can't afford to buy games at full price though so in a month or so when I come to buy it (probably already cut to half price given the lack of interest around the game) there will already be some opinions of people who have spent a decent amount of time on the game on forums like this.

so has anyone actaully played it here?  cause i'm thinking about buying it, but i'm not sure

TWRoO said:
Seece said:

IGN
Conduit - 8.6
Conduit 2 - 7.5

Gamer Informer
Conduit - 7.0
Conduit 2 - 6.0

Nintendopower
Conduit - 8.0
Conduit 2 - 7.5

Not looking like it's gonna beat the first one on meta ...

And yet somehow, I have a feeling when I buy it I am going to enjoy it more than the first... it's almost as if reviewers are no longer in touch with consumer thinking.

I could be proven wrong of course, maybe Conduit 2 will turn out dull, not that it will make much difference to my opinions of game reviews... luckily I can't afford to buy games at full price though so in a month or so when I come to buy it (probably already cut to half price given the lack of interest around the game) there will already be some opinions of people who have spent a decent amount of time on the game on forums like this.

Yeah, I'm with you on that.   I enjoyed the first but it was pretty generic, and Goldeneye has lifted the bar a lot higher on Wii (Outside of CoD).   I'm diffenently interested, but a little concerned about another generic single player and unbalanced online due to the load-outs.   Still eventually, I'd get it just for the split screen fun as a option other than Goldeneye, but not for as much than if it's solid all around.

i bought the game this morning. only was able to for a half an hour since i had to work. i went straight for the online.  from what i was able to play i loved it. i found  a game very quickly and didnt see any bad lag with twelve people playin. looks like hvs learned well from the first game.

well see how the game performs tonight. i have a few friend comin over who want to see if the game with worth getting. 

btw..sorry to all for the bad typing and whatnot..im typing on my droid phone...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network

These scores are mind-boggling. There are more features, they fixed the online bugs, they added stuff, they made the levels more varied. I don't care what the final score is, but it should definitely be more than what you rated The Conduit

It's not like No More Heroes where adding what people thought they wanted added made it more bland (chopping out the overworld just made the game too fast-paced, as did cutting out the required moneys for getting the next fights), this is an easy fixup...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

^^^^maybe the campaign was that dreadfull and the visuals werent are stark improvement??? It does seem weird but those are the common negatives ive read in the reviews. it should at least get the same score

I think the average will be higher than the prevous one, because the spread will be smaller, yes some sites will give them lower than scores, but also it will not get very bad reviews like last time.

Doobie_wop said:

Portal 2 is currently becoming one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time and Mortal Kombat is going through a revival of epic proportions, I don't think the media has time for Conduit 2. Hope it works out for y'all though, that Conduit team needs a break at some point.

I doubt all time, But its getting insane reviews.

oniyide said:

@Gojimaster yeah thats why they game DKCreturns game of the month cause they hate Wii, you couldng be more wrong

Is that why they almost never review any Wii games or Wii versions of games?

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D