By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR - Monster Hunter 3DS to be announced at Capcom Captivate 2011?

Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

people think theres no mistake in launching monster hunter tri for wii?

ok just look at the hundreds of multiplatforms on wii/ps3 and see the MASSIVE difference in quality.

monster hunter tri would have been tri times better on ps3.

please dont act clueless, its a FACT that better hardware can run better games......if it cant then we would all have atari 2600's.

So Wii should not have games ._.

it should but its silly screwing up the fanbase who expected more given how profitable the franchise is.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

ok just look at the hundreds of multiplatforms on wii/ps3 and see the MASSIVE difference in quality.

please dont act clueless, its a FACT that better hardware can run better games......if it cant then we would all have atari 2600's.

it should but its silly screwing up the fanbase who expected more given how profitable the franchise is.

I assume you know that you're grasping at straws here, and you're on thin ice... I'll leave it at that as this will undoubtly turn ugly (which is probably what you're after anyway).

Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

I assume you know that you're grasping at straws here, and you're on thin ice... I'll leave it at that as this will undoubtly turn ugly (which is probably what you're after anyway).

fine lets just place a bet and come back to it when we have evidence.

i bet monster hunter NGP will be technically better and sell more than 3ds version.

i also bet if they make a ps3 version, it will sell better than the wii version....and be technically better.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

i bet monster hunter NGP will be technically better and sell more than 3ds version.

i also bet if they make a ps3 version, it will sell better than the wii version....and be technically better.

This just comes down to "my console is better than your console!", also known as fanboy wars.

Let it rest.

Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

This just comes down to "my console is better than your console!", also known as fanboy wars.

Let it rest.

i hate it when people say everything is a fanboy war to avoid the blatent truth.

stop being so defensive and think about it...... what if you could play monster hunter tri except in HD, without annoying load screens, better online, better AI, better physics, better frame rate, better animation.

if expecting a better game means im a fanboy then i guess i am.....but in that case its a bad thing NOT being a fanboy and thats why i know your not a MH fan because you dont have high expectations.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Of course the game will be technically better, how wouldn't it? Does that mean it shouldn't be made for the wii? or shouldn't be made for the 3DS? In fact by that logic, all games should always be PC ONLY. 

Do you know why they chose the wii? It was because of high cost of development for the ps3, and what would happen when they wanted to make Monster Hunter Portable 3? They would have to make a new game, instead of trying to create a port from the wii to the psp.

Oh god this thread has been derailed by this one poster, back to the topic at hand. I wouldn't mind, they should do some creative stuff, in the new game. Nothing will truly be lost, as they will eventually release NGP monster hunter in the future. 

fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Let it rest.

i hate it when people say everything is a fanboy war to avoid the blatent truth.

stop being so defensive and think about it...... what if you could play monster hunter tri except in HD, without annoying load screens, better online, better AI, better physics, better frame rate, better animation.

if expecting a better game means im a fanboy then i guess i am.....but in that case its a bad thing NOT being a fanboy and thats why i know your not a MH fan because you dont have high expectations.

Monster Hunter Tri on Wii has better online than most PS3 games (as it has dedicated serves), it has fantastic AI and the framerate is always rock steady.

Sure, a PS3 version would look better technically but the game would be too expensive, and concessions would have been made in other areas.

What it comes down to is that you are unhappy that a great game like Monster Hunter Tri is not on your favorite console. Monster Hunter Tri is an amazing game on Wii, and would be an amazing game on any other system, because in the end, it doesn't matter on which system a game is as long as the game is made for that platform with love and care.

I suggest you don't let your love for one system blind you for great games on other systems.

Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Let it rest.

Monster Hunter Tri on Wii has better online than most PS3 games (as it has dedicated serves), it has fantastic AI and the framerate is always rock steady.

Sure, a PS3 version would look better technically but the game would be too expensive, and concessions would have been made in other areas.

What it comes down to is that you are unhappy that a great game like Monster Hunter Tri is not on your favorite console. Monster Hunter Tri is an amazing game on Wii, and would be an amazing game on any other system, because in the end, it doesn't matter  on which system a game is as long as the game is made for that platform with love and care.

I suggest you don't let your love for one system blind you for great games on other systems.

I love being a multiplatform awesome owner! :P Now seriously enough derailment! :P
I will pick up the NGP version (Not the PSP version on the NGP) and the 3DS version (If made), I get the best of both worlds. 

Well, why do you ague about this with an user called fps_d0minat0r?

It's clar he is all about graphics.

OT: Can't wait if truE!! And hope it is true!!

The announcement can't come soon enough.

I LOVE ICELAND!