By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR - Monster Hunter 3DS to be announced at Capcom Captivate 2011?

fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

people think theres no mistake in launching monster hunter tri for wii?

ok just look at the hundreds of multiplatforms on wii/ps3 and see the MASSIVE difference in quality.

monster hunter tri would have been tri times better on ps3.

please dont act clueless, its a FACT that better hardware can run better games......if it cant then we would all have atari 2600's.

So Wii should not have games ._.

it should but its silly screwing up the fanbase who expected more given how profitable the franchise is.

I assume you know that you're grasping at straws here, and you're on thin ice... I'll leave it at that as this will undoubtly turn ugly (which is probably what you're after anyway).

fine lets just place a bet and come back to it when we have evidence.

i bet monster hunter NGP will be technically better and sell more than 3ds version.

i also bet if they make a ps3 version, it will sell better than the wii version....and be technically better.

This just comes down to "my console is better than your console!", also known as fanboy wars.

Let it rest.

i hate it when people say everything is a fanboy war to avoid the blatent truth.

stop being so defensive and think about it...... what if you could play monster hunter tri except in HD, without annoying load screens, better online, better AI, better physics, better frame rate, better animation.

if expecting a better game means im a fanboy then i guess i am.....but in that case its a bad thing NOT being a fanboy and thats why i know your not a MH fan because you dont have high expectations.

Only in terms of minor performance issues. The online would have been the same, it's already on Capcom's private servers, so you can't argue "WiFiConnection vs PSN," Monster Hunter really doesn't have or need much in the way of AI.

The only benefit from stronger hardware i would have appreciated is better hit detection, but i have a suspicion that better hit detection could have been achieved on the Wii, and Capcom was just being sloppy in that regard

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:

ok just look at the hundreds of multiplatforms on wii/ps3 and see the MASSIVE difference in quality.

please dont act clueless, its a FACT that better hardware can run better games......if it cant then we would all have atari 2600's.

Capcom is happy with MHTri on Wii, so no, is not a mistake. Just let it go and enjoy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

man i hope its 3rd cant wait. And dang when one system gets something that another one is known for people trip lol.

Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

You've also gott remember that it was initially a PS3 game, but was cancelled because it wasn't worth the price.

Tri was near-perfection. Aside from graphical fidelity, it wouldn't have been worth it. It wouldn't have been as well advertised, and likely wouldn't have sold as well, or at least not make as much money...

If this was true as well, why is OoT still number 1? And Galaxy 1 and 2 in the top 5???

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

it should but its silly screwing up the fanbase who expected more given how profitable the franchise is.

I assume you know that you're grasping at straws here, and you're on thin ice... I'll leave it at that as this will undoubtly turn ugly (which is probably what you're after anyway).

i bet monster hunter NGP will be technically better and sell more than 3ds version.

i also bet if they make a ps3 version, it will sell better than the wii version....and be technically better.

This just comes down to "my console is better than your console!", also known as fanboy wars.

Let it rest.

i hate it when people say everything is a fanboy war to avoid the blatent truth.

stop being so defensive and think about it...... what if you could play monster hunter tri except in HD, without annoying load screens, better online, better AI, better physics, better frame rate, better animation.

if expecting a better game means im a fanboy then i guess i am.....but in that case its a bad thing NOT being a fanboy and thats why i know your not a MH fan because you dont have high expectations.

Monster Hunter Tri on Wii has better online than most PS3 games (as it has dedicated serves), it has fantastic AI and the framerate is always rock steady.

Sure, a PS3 version would look better technically but the game would be too expensive, and concessions would have been made in other areas.

What it comes down to is that you are unhappy that a great game like Monster Hunter Tri is not on your favorite console. Monster Hunter Tri is an amazing game on Wii, and would be an amazing game on any other system, because in the end, it doesn't matter on which system a game is as long as the game is made for that platform with love and care.

I suggest you don't let your love for one system blind you for great games on other systems.

Well said

You wouldn't mind me putting that into the OP of the guild thread, right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Buzzi said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Let it rest.

Monster Hunter Tri on Wii has better online than most PS3 games (as it has dedicated serves), it has fantastic AI and the framerate is always rock steady.

Sure, a PS3 version would look better technically but the game would be too expensive, and concessions would have been made in other areas.

What it comes down to is that you are unhappy that a great game like Monster Hunter Tri is not on your favorite console. Monster Hunter Tri is an amazing game on Wii, and would be an amazing game on any other system, because in the end, it doesn't matter on which system a game is as long as the game is made for that platform with love and care.

I suggest you don't let your love for one system blind you for great games on other systems.

Well said

You wouldn't mind me putting that into the OP of the guild thread, right?

I won't mind, but what would it add to your thread?

The PSP version looks far worse than the Wii version yet it sold more. Your theory was flawed the minute you chose to become biased. If you like the game just play it, the system its on does not matter and never will matter.

Chrizum said:
kivi95 said:

NOOOO Please don't be true :(

It should stay on NGP or HD consoles where the graphics are actually good. Sorry but the 3D thing really dosen't intersest me and without it the graphics are just a little better than psp graphics.

Stay? Monster Hunter never released on NGP or HD consoles in the first place.

Monster Hunter released on the 360.

OT, this is expected, I have a gut feeling it's MHP3G.

ElGranCabeza said:
Chrizum said:
kivi95 said:

NOOOO Please don't be true :(

It should stay on NGP or HD consoles where the graphics are actually good. Sorry but the 3D thing really dosen't intersest me and without it the graphics are just a little better than psp graphics.

Stay? Monster Hunter never released on NGP or HD consoles in the first place.

Monster Hunter released on the 360.

OT, this is expected, I have a gut feeling it's MHP3G.

True, but irrelevant as it's a Japan-only release on a region locked console. There is no way kivi95 has played Frontier on 360.

fps_d0minat0r said:

lolololololololololol