By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR - Monster Hunter 3DS to be announced at Capcom Captivate 2011?

NOOOO Please don't be true :(

It should stay on NGP or HD consoles where the graphics are actually good. Sorry but the 3D thing really dosen't intersest me and without it the graphics are just a little better than psp graphics.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kivi95 said:

It should stay on NGP or HD consoles where the graphics are actually good. Sorry but the 3D thing really dosen't intersest me and without it the graphics are just a little better than psp graphics.

Stay? Monster Hunter never released on NGP or HD consoles in the first place.

I'l buy if true

Chrizum said:
kivi95 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scD0gsGDxcU

MHP3rd is pretty much confirmed for launch since its only a port.

the debate is about a new one....

i hope capcom dont make the same silly mistake they did with MH tri.

kivi95 said:

Say hello to MHTri, one of the best games of the gen

And it's never been on either of those consoles...

If you're happy to just ignore what is truly an amazing game just for cosmetic reasons then I feel for you, whilst the 2 million of us who bought Tri will be happily playing it, and eagerly anticipating a 3DS release...

@fps-dominator

Erm...what mistakes?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
kivi95 said:

Plus this things of graphic is complete bias -__-

Just looking at the official data we have for 3DS we can see it's a lot more powerful than Wii, and it has graphical effects of the HD systems. Sure, it won't be as powerful as NGP, but this means nothing, 3DS graphics are eccelent for a portable device, Capcom even said their portings (SSFIV, Mercenaries) were made directly by the HD consoles, without cutting into the code.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
kivi95 said:

Like not releasing it on the system of your choice?

Chrizum said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Chrizum said:
kivi95 said:

Like not releasing it on the system of your choice?

I think that's true, but I wouldn't call it a 'mistake' now...

And like I've already said, by not playing it due to fanboyism (fanboyism?), he's missing out on one of the best games this gen, nay, of all time!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

people think theres no mistake in launching monster hunter tri for wii?

ok just look at the hundreds of multiplatforms on wii/ps3 and see the MASSIVE difference in quality.

monster hunter tri would have been tri times better on ps3.

please dont act clueless, its a FACT that better hardware can run better games......if it cant then we would all have atari 2600's.

fps_d0minat0r said:

people think theres no mistake in launching monster hunter tri for wii?

ok just look at the hundreds of multiplatforms on wii/ps3 and see the MASSIVE difference in quality.

monster hunter tri would have been tri times better on ps3.

please dont act clueless, its a FACT that better hardware can run better games......if it cant then we would all have atari 2600's.

So Wii should not have games ._.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)