By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CNN Reviews 3DS, says "No match to iPhone"

badgenome said:

He's a hardcore gamer who grew up on Halo and has apparently never heard of the DS.

Honestly. Who hired that guy to review such a device in such a crappy job market. And the errors he made stating some facts. I like to poke fun at nintendo at times (friendly banter) but this was so uncalled for. 

Around the Network
psrock said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Yet I can't truly own any download game no one cares about getting defnesive, it's that your comment was really out of left field when this review is just garbage.

I think it was a very positive review, although you know that everything is compared to the Iphone these days. 

Personally I don't give a crap about "positive" or "negative" no one really should when the context of this review is based on ignorance.  Reviews aren't just about a thumbs up or a thumbs down as people seem to believe, which is why a score seems to be the only thing people read, but it's supposed to be commenting on the product and the only way to be qualified to comment on said product is to know what the hell you're talking about... he obviously doesn't therefore this review is a bit useless no matter if he feels good or bad about it...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I love it, this is exactly what the DS faced, and look where that ended up being.

Seriously Nintendo needs people like this to exist, so they can prove them wrong, and plus it is these individuals that make us laugh, years after.

Sony and Nintendo, keep up the good work, as long as you exist, I will continue loving handheld gaming. 

Also one thing I will add, ANDROID IS MORE OF A MARKET LEADER AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE MARKET LEADER FOR THE NEAR FUTURE....STOP ACTING LIKE APPLE IS LEADER OF THE MOBILE MARKET. That is all.  

Acevil said:

I love it, this is exactly what the DS faced, and look where that ended up being.

Seriously Nintendo needs people like this to exist, so they can prove them wrong, and plus it is these individuals that make us laugh, years after.

Sony and Nintendo, keep up the good work, as long as you exist, I will continue loving handheld gaming. 

Also one thing I will add, ANDROID IS MORE OF A MARKET LEADER AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE MARKET LEADER FOR THE NEAR FUTURE....STOP ACTING LIKE APPLE IS LEADER OF THE MOBILE MARKET. That is all.  

What does Android is the leader of? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Acevil said:

Grammar.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
psrock said:
Acevil said:

Grammar.

Look at your OP, lol

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:
RCTjunkie said:
psrock said:

Grammar.

You aren't any better, you failed to copypaste CNN's headline.

You forgot an "and" between copy and paste.

psrock said:
RCTjunkie said:
psrock said:
Acevil said:

Grammar.

Look at your OP, lol

But that was intentional to get attention. ;)

RCTjunkie said:
psrock said:
RCTjunkie said:
psrock said:
Acevil said:

Grammar.

Look at your OP, lol

no, you seemed to be very upset in the OP, almost crying.

Next Gen 

psrock said:
RCTjunkie said:
psrock said:
RCTjunkie said:
psrock said:
Acevil said:

Grammar.

Look at your OP, lol

no, you seemed to be very upset in the OP, almost crying.

You caught me. I have lots of emotional distress because of one semi-negative 3DS review... ;_;